Chapter 28

KELSEY

Two days ago Vlad gave me the first and best head I ever got in my entire life.

The way he had me cumming and squirting on his fingers gave my pussy a heartbeat every time I had flashbacks.

Which was every second of the day.

I'm now sitting on the toilet taking a dump and I couldn't help the fact than Luciano crossed my mind.

The strangest thoughts always seem to bombard me when I'm on the toilet.

I honestly missed his eyes and his stinky attitude. I think I can smell it right now.

Oh wait.... that's.

Nevermind.

He was always grumpy but I knew he had a little fire burning down in the deep caverns of his cold frozen heart.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard a loud bang on the bathroom door.

I screamed and Vlad laughed boisterously from inside the room.

"Fucking cunt." I yelled and he laughed even more.

"You okay in there baby?" He asked as if he's concerned.

"You scared the shit out of me." I shouted.

Literally.

"I'm sorry pretty baby. The dress is on the bed."

"Okay." I answered back.

"Take your time." I heard him chuckle before his footsteps retreated.

Well apparently we're going to this little trade ball tonight and he wants me to be his plus one.

It'd be the first time I've left since I got here so I'm kinda excited.

I can't say the same about Vlad though. He seems a little on edge and uncomfortable. If I hadn't known better, I'd say he honestly didn't want to bring me along.

I finished my business, flushed and washed my hands.

Time for a bath.

~

After I finished with my hygiene, I stepped out of the bathroom to see a fully dressed Vladimir fixing his tie in the mirror.

He looked like a big penguin. Haha.

He turned to face me and his actions halted as he lustfully gazed at me.

"Don't even think about it." I warned and he sucked his teeth returning to his task at hand.

Horny monkey.

After I finished getting ready I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I smiled pleasingly as the dress clung to my body, leaving my curves crying for dear life.

I'm on fire, Vlad please cool me.

It was a burgundy velvet, floor length strapless dress with a wide split up to my thigh. This man had taste.

DARKNESS IS LIGHTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें