Chapter 11

LUCIANO

I stared into the small girl's eyes as she held my gaze, her eyes holding so much fear. Good.

Her dark brown orbs were so fucking mesmerizing it angered me. She was so beautiful and I fucking hated it.

I hated her for being so damn attractive. I don't know what came over me back in New York. Why the fuck did I buy this bitch. I wasted good money on the slut and what was the reason.

I couldn't let that old pervert have her, I just couldn't. I wanted her all for myself and that infuriated me even more. I wanted to destroy her innocence, bend her and break her. All to my wicked heart's content.

Didn't she hear me ask her a fucking question, why hasn't she answered me. She's just standing there looking at me with those puppy dog eyes.

I could just fuck the breath out of her lungs right now.

"Did you not here me. What the fuck are you doing in here?" I shouted at her again, feeling angered by her silence. She said nothing, but the silence was soon disrupted by the sound of liquid making contact with the floor. I looked down and you can only imagine my astonishment when I saw urine gushing down her leg.

What the fucking fuck.

The liquid slowly drained down her leg as she finished and I slowly raised my head, just in time to see her staring at me. A look of embarrassment was written all over her face and her eyes had swollen with tears.

I'd be embarrassed too if I was an adult and pissed myself infront of someone else. Was she really that scared.

I mentally smirked at the thought of me driving fear into her.

That's not the only thing I wanna drive into her.

Shit, focus Luciano.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, grabbing unto her hand and yanking her. I was carrying her to the couch when her body fell limp behind me. Did she just pass out. Great, just fucking great. I just hauled her there and placed her down.

I looked at the brown girl laying unconscious and groaned. Her skin was so beautiful, it was smooth and looked so soft. Cotton soft. I sighed, why the fuck did Enzo leave her here alone. 

"Enzo!" I called for him, loud enough so he could hear. "Get your fucking ass in here. NOW!"

Roughly a minute later the nitwit came marching in, slamming the door behind him.

"L what the fuck man. You're always fucking calling for me man I can't even have spare time for myself now. I was just in the middle of beating Carlo's ass after finding out from your new little lover that he's been cheating and hide cards in his..his.." He stammered as his eyes landed on the girl passed out on the couch.

"What the fuck Luciano, you killed her already. And to think I actually liked the little girl!" He yelled, placing both hands on his head and I just shook my head at him. He so extra.

"You're such a fucking drama queen. I didn't kill her." I scoffed at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"So what the fuck happened to her? Huh?"

"She passed out." He held his heart as if trying to recover from shock.

"Oh!" He sighed, then something caught his eyes again. "Wait, why are her legs wet?"

"I.." He didn't even let me finish before he was drawing his conclusions.

"Luciano don't tell me you. No, you fucked her already. You fucking dog." I pinched my nose, his annoying voice giving me a headache but just continued his ranting.

"Enzo just shut the fuck up. Shut up man, I didn't fuck her." He rolled his eyes at me and sat down beside her sleeping body. I saw him sniff the air a couple times before looking down at her and farrowing his brows.

"She smells like pee." He retorted and I scoffed, remembering what she did a few minutes ago. In all my years of being a mafia boss she'd be the first person to piss herself.

I saw my dumbass brother touch the urine on her leg and rubbed his fingers together slowly bringing them to his nose. What the fuck is he doing.
He smelt his fingers and scrunched his nose while looking up at me.
"It's piss." He stated in a somewhat shocked tone. Fucking dummy.

"Yeah. No shit Sherlock, she pissed herself after I caught her being nosey." I scoffed at him, pointing to the puddle of pee in the corner.

His eyes followed my gaze and when he saw it the man bursted into a fit of laughter. So typical of him to make jokes in a situation that isn't even funny.

"Stop your laughing you fucking dummy. It isn't even funny." I groaned at him, as I sat down on the coffee table.

"What do you mean it's not funny, it's fucking hilarious."

I narrowed my eyes at him and saw the shifted my gaze back to the beautiful girl resting peacefully on the couch. There was no denying it I was undoubtedly attracted to her.

" Luciano stop staring at her you're being a creep, Jesus Christ."

"I wasn't staring dickhead so shut the fuck up." I defended, of course I was but it's my eyes.

And my girl.

"Sure, sure." He mocked, his hands reaching for her hair.

"Don't you dare touch her, she's not yours!"

"Geez, bro chill out." He held up his hands surrendering. "I just wanted to know how it feels. No need to be all defensive."

I sighed in frustration. This girl is really fucking with my head.

Her perfectly sculpted body was just racing back and forth in my mind.

How can something so innocent, so pure conjure such devious thoughts in someone. I hated her, I hated what she was doing to me.

I wanted to rip her apart.

I wanted to break her until her walls came crashing down. Then, I'd put her back together.

Just to break her all over again.
_________________

Kinda boring chapter 🙄

Thank You so much for your support 💕☺️☺️☺️☺️

Sorry for the late update 😔

Please:
VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈