Chapter 66

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

LUCIANO

I woke up, brushed my teeth, did a little hygiene and laid in bed, watching my beautiful fiance as she slept. Light snores left her mouth and she had eye buggers but she was still my little princess. They were actually funny to me.

I told her about it one day and she said I was lying because she didn't see any when she woke up. Little did she know that I always pick them out and eat them.

Am just joking, I never ate them.

Reaching over, I cleaned them from her eyes and discarded them on the floor. Their tiny so it wasn't a problem.

She was just so perfect, her heart, her beauty. Just everything about her. Even when she's mad she's cute. Now that I had her in my arms, I couldn't live without her.

My little badass baby.

A smiled formed on my lips when she slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she did was say a little prayer and then looked at me.

"Good morning Squidward." She cheesed with a smile.

Beautiful. 

"Good morning, bella." I smiled back a went to give her a kiss, but she pushed me away.

"Morning breath." She whispered, running to the bathroom and I sighed. I didn't mind.

A few minutes later, she came out and I watched in awe as she sashayed her way back to the bed. Her thick thighs were barely hidden by the short silk nightgown, and it was the same thing I woke up to every morning. The thing that had my already hard dick throbbing, painfully.

I wondered if she's wearing underwear.

"Are you wearing underwear?" I asked sweetly as she climbed onto the bed and straddled me. Reverse cowgirl style.

She lowered her head to my dick and the nightgown rode up, giving me a perfect view of her sweet pussy and her cute little asshole.

"Fuck." I moaned, feeling myself almost cum in my pants. "Turn around, I'm dying."

Kelsey turned around and settled between my thighs. She arched her back so I had a perfect view of her ass from the front, and the full length mirror view from the back.

I thanked God that I had it moved from it's original position, didn't know a mirror would come in this handy.

My eyes shifted from her to the mirror as she pulled down my boxers, my hard member springing out and slapping her in the face.

I laughed a bit and she did too. But I winced a little when she slapped it back.

"Fuck." I moaned. "I don't know why that felt so good."

"It did?" Kelsey asked and I nodded, my gaze diverting from her face to the mirror and back to her face again. I could see how wet her sweet little cunt was.

She gently grabbed my dick in her hands and slowly pumped it. "Does that feel good?" She asked in a seductive tone.

"Yes. Fuck yes." I nodded my head frantically before thrusting my hips upwards. I was dying for a release.

I gasped when Kelsey wrapped her plump lips around my tip and began pumping the base harder.

"Just like that, princess." I moaned loudly as she sunk down on my dick, the tip hitting the back of her throat and making her gag.

I held her head down and thrusted roughly, pounding her throat until she tapped my leg.

"You're doing so good, baby." I praised as she brought her mouth back to the tip, spit dripping all over my balls.

The girl drove me crazy when she took it all in again. Gagging and spitting as I hammered her mouth. A few seconds later she tapped out, I could tell she was about to puke.

"That was great, bella." I smiled and she smiled back, her eyes red with tears. "It was longer than the first."

She smiled cheekily at my encouragement and sunk my dick back into her throat again. When she started gagging, I held her nose, cutting her breath off.

Her eyes rolled back from the lack of air as I pounded her throat mercilessly. Her gagging, choking and inability to breathe turned me on even more.

But what sent me over the edge was that she didn't tap out. She bobbed her head swiftly to meet my thrusts.

Over a minute later I started worrying but then she gagged and tapped out. I released her nose and she drew in a sharp breath.

"I was gonna puke." She sobbed, breathing heavily. Saliva trailed from my dick to her mouth and it was a sight to behold. Whenever it's sloppy, I fucking loved it.

"I wouldn't mind if you puked on it." I smirked and she slapped my thigh.

Honestly, I wouldn't.

A breathy moan escaped my lips when she put my dick back into her mouth. Sucking with no hands as she rubbed her clit and massaged my balls.

Minutes later, I felt my dick twitching, indicating that I was about to come. In a swift motion, I pulled out of Kelsey's mouth, turned her around and slammed into her wet cunt.

She moaned loudly as I thrusted harshly into her. I watched our bodies in the mirror as we fucked.

We looked good, it turned me on even more.

After a few more deep thrusts, I was spilling my seed into her and seconds later, she followed suit. Orgasming around my half hard dick.

"You're still in me." She laughed after a few minutes of us just staying still.

"I know." I chuckled, I've been doing it a lot recently. She probably thinks it's cockwarming but I couldn't have any cum dripping out. I stayed inside her so my children would.

Can't have my little boys wasting. My intention was solely on breeding her sweet little cunt.

Just like she told me to.

Hours later after we cleaned up and took a shower. We ate breakfast and Kelsey and I sat in my office, sorting papers and other important stuff.

She sat on my lap, skipping through a file and began grinding on me.

"Do you want me to fuck you on this desk, bella?" I asked seriously, grabbing her thighs. She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

Fuck.

Before she could say anything, I picked her up and placed her on my desk. I was ready to have her for lunch when my door swung open and in marched Enzo.

"Sorry to interrupt your session, fratello. But we have a problem." He announced.

"What problem is that now?" I groaned as Kelsey fixed her clothes.

"Well." He hesitated. "It's more like three problems."

What the fuck.

_______________________

END OF CHAPTER 💕

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 🤠

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈