Chapter 43

⚠️PORNO⚠️

KELSEY

"Oh fuck yes." Luciano moaned as Vlad hammered him from behind.

"You like that don't you baby." I whimpered, rubbing my clit and squeezing my nipples while I watched Vlad fucked the life out of him.

He nodded his head and bit his lips. When he bent over I wasted no time forcing his head into my heat. He puppy licked my clit before sticking his tongue into me.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and stared up at Vlad whose body was dripping with sweat and he had his bottom lip between his teeth. His eyes were so focused on what he was doing. He seemed mesmerized at the sight of his dick going in and out of Luciano.

He looked up at me for a second and winked, the action causing me to clench on Luciano's tongue. Vlad lowered his head for a bit, placing a bruising kiss on my lips before he went back to torturing Luci.

"You like that don't you bitch." He groaned and slapped his ass, causing Luciano to suck harder on my clit. "Who's in control now Luci."

I looked down at Luciano through hooded lashes. They're so fucking hot.
He started sucking on my clit harder and I wrapped my thighs around his head.

"Yes, yes, yes." I moaned loudly as I came in his mouth. My eyes rolled back and my toes curled in painful pleasure.

"Come to the edge." Vlad ordered as he pulled out of Luciano. I did as I was told and joined them.

Luciano turned me around and arched my back before sliding his member into my overstimulated heat. I stilled for a bit as Vlad slid back into him.

Fuck.

We were all a moaning mess. Every time Vlad pounded Luciano, he pounded me. If Vlad went faster, harder or deeper, Luciano did the same to me.

It was backshots on backshots.

While Vlad fucked Luciano, Luciano fucked me. A few minutes later he pulled out on Luci and nutted on his butt.

He stood there watching as Luciano continued fucking my brains out. His dick was still hard as he rubbed it slowly.

"I'm cumming. Fuck!" I screamed when another orgasm ripped through me and as my pussy clenched I could feel Luciano shooting him seed into me. His body twitched as he pulled out and kissed my lips.

"Round two." Vlad smirked before going to lay on two bed. "Ride my face pretty baby. "

"You." He pointed to Luciano and smiled. "You know you're place."

Vlad laid steady, his head supported by a pillow as he waited for me. I climbed unto the bed and slowly lowered myself on his face. I was being careful not to hurt him but he had other plans.

I gripped the headboard when he grabbed me thighs swiftly pulling me down so my pussy made contact with his mouth. When he stuck his tongue into me I couldn't control my actions as I grinded on his face.

The bed dipped and I looked over my shoulders while riding Vladimir's tongue and I saw Luciano slowly jerking him off. He spat on Vlad's cock before slowly and steadily lowering himself onto it.

Vlad moaned into my pussy as Luciano began riding the life out of him. The action sending vibrations from my clit to my nipples.

All I could say was that Luciano was a rough rider. A real dick jockey.

I felt bad because I couldn't even ride dick that good.

Feeling a little embarrassed I diverted my attention to the wall before me. I tried riding Vlad's face like Luciano was doing but failed miserably.

He chuckled under me and I felt ashamed so I put almost all my weight on his face.

He just moaned.

My orgasm was approaching quickly because Vlad was sucking on my clit like a starved man.

I held the headboard in a bruising grip while I came in his mouth. He didn't stop sucking though.

Not until I came another time and he drank up all my juices.

Turning from the wall, I faced Luciano and did the sixtynine position. But instead of sucking Vladimir's dick I was sucking Luciano's. He was still riding.

We can call it the onesixtynine.

Vlad stuck his tongue in me again and I lowered my head on Luci's dick until it hit the back of my throat. I gagged a bit, feeling goosebumps rise on my skin before going back to the tip.

"Fuck." Luciano let out a breathy moan as I sucked the life from his big white cock.

"I'm gonna come." He groaned and I sucked harder. A few seconds later he was spraying his cum down my throat and I swallowed everything.

Can't waste the milk.

He got off Vladimir's dick and massaged his balls. Cum was later shooting from his dick into the air.

The air's gonna be pregnant months later. Haha.

I moaned when he started tongue fucking me faster. I grabbed on to Luci's shoulders while he pinched on of my nipples and squeezed my throat.

A few minutes later I was squirting all over his face and his slurping sounds sent me over the moon.

The pleasure caused my eyes to roll back and it felt like my heart stopped for a second.

After riding out my high, my arms and legs gave out. Causing me to collapse right between his crotch.

Dick to the side of my face.

I sighed as every bit of energy I had left had escaped my body. My eyes closed and I snuggled against his dick.

I quickly shot up because it smelt like ass.

Eeeeeeewwwwwww.

Luciano's ass.

"We're so nasty." I groaned trying to get off the bed but my legs failed me.

"I know." Luciano chuckled as Vlad picked me up and we headed to the bathroom.

How's that for an early threesome.

___________________

END OF CHAPTER 💕

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 🤠

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈