BONUS CHAPTER

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone crowded into the living room of the Romano home. It had been twenty years since Kelsey gave birth to the triplets, and four children followed after.

Six years after her first pregnancy, she had twin girls, followed by two other sons. Two years apart for each. And even with Luciano being almost fifty, they had another on the way.

"Where's your dad?" Luciano asked the teenage girl. She pointed in Vladimir's direction, he held his new born son in his arms as Mila spoke with a frowning Dmitri.

Luciano made his way over to Vlad who immediately acknowledged his presence.

"It's been months." Vladimir smiled, rocking his child. Luci gently moved the blanket and looked at the baby. He was half asleep. Adrik, the baby, was Mila's and Vlad's third child.

Dmitri being twenty five, he was the first. Followed by Anastasia, she was nineteen, born months after the triplets.

Alexei, Enzo and Val were still together after all these years. Most people wouldn't have guessed. She had two kids, not twins but they were three years apart. The first boy was Enzo's, and the second was Alexei's.

You could tell the house was packed. Little kids running around everywhere and adults chattering. Even Aldo had his own children, along with Kelsey's brother, Keon.

"The cake is here!" Kelsey announced cheerfully, trailing behind the maids as they brought out the huge cake for the boys.

Luciano shifted his gaze towards his wife and smirked. Even after twenty years, she still managed to look almost the same. Just radiating true beauty.

"Great!" The twins, Keira and Keara yelled. Running with the boy, Lucas and Salvatore to get the first slice of the cake that wasn't theirs.

One stern look from their mother had them cowering and reversing to their father. Luciano spoiled his children rotten and that kinda made Kelsey upset sometimes.

"Where are the boys?" Mila asked and everything looked around frantically. They were nowhere in sight.

"Mitri, could you please get them for me?" Kelsey asked with pleading eyes and he nodded. After all, who could turn down a pregnant Kelsey.

"I'll go." Anastasia announced, causing her brother's movement to halt as she skipped down the halls to Massimo's room.

Hurriedly yet silently making her way to his door, she knocked but no one answered. So, she knocked again.

When she was greeted with silence she took the opportunity to push the door open and enter.

"Massimo." She whispered but there was no answer. She stepped farther into his room and nearly had a heart attack seeing him laying on his bed in an all black suit. His hands were behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling.

She knew that there was no denying Massimo was gorgeous. The man looked like a sex god. So were his brothers. They all looked the same, but had totally different personalities. They however shared the same interest in one particular thing.

Anastasia nervously fiddled with her fingers when his hard green eyes met her body. He bit his plump lips and stared intensely at the young lady.

"Mhmhmhm." She cleared her throat and he chuckled.

"You're mom said I should get you to come down to the party, along with your brothers." She croaked out, feeling her panties dampen.

"Is that so." Her body froze when she heard a whisper beside her ear and turned around to see Mariano.

"Yes." Anastasia nodded, biting her fingernail.

"Look at that, she's nervous." She heard Mario laughing.

"I am not." She defended, even though it was a lie.

"Well there's no reason to be, babygirl." Massimo smirked, getting up from the bed and stalking towards her.

Like predators hunting prey, Massimo and Mario moved in on her. She instinctively stepped back until she hit Mariano's hard chest.

"Why are you running, kitten?" He asked, smirking slyly before planting feathery kisses on her neck.

"I'm not." She pleaded and moaned when Mario began massaging her perky breasts.

"Fuck." Her mouth opened, letting out a breathy moan.

"Really? Because I thought you were." Massimo chuckled, slipping a finger into her wet pussy.

"No. I promise." She moaned when he slipped in another.

"Are you sure?" Mariano smirked as the tree men engulfed her small body.

"Yes, SIRS." Anastasia cried out, grabbing a hold of Massimo and Mario's shoulders.  She began grinding on Massimo's hand as he worked his fingers swiftly in her.

"Good." Mariano chuckled. "Because we've done this all before."

She whimpered when Massimo's fingers left her pussy.

"You know what to do." Mario smirked as Anastasia licked her lips, eyeing their huge bulges. She shook her head in agreement.

"I know you do." Massimo praised. "Such and good girl for your daddies."

She moaned when Mariano licked her earlobe.

"On your knees, princess." He whispered dominantly in her ear and immediately she felt to her knees.

She knew exactly what was about to happen. She was going to be daddies' good little girl.

Just as she did many times before.

_______________________