Chapter 75

KELSEY

"Ready or not, here I come." I yelled, running into the room to search for Luciano. Only to find the little shit asleep on the bed.

No wonder the fucker told me to count to two thousand slowly. The little scat bat.

I crawled onto the bed and straddled him. He had his eyes closed and little snores escaping his lips. I should just shove my foot down his throat.

Do it.

Nope, that would take a lot of negrocity. Which I had in abundance, but I wasn't gonna do it.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips. I squealed when he gently grabbed the back of my neck and stuck his tongue down my throat. So the fucker wasn't sleeping.

The Caucasity.

I closed my eyes, melting into his arms and he washed the insides of my mouth with his tongue. If I had any food stuck between my teeth, he surely got them out.

When our lips parted I struggled for air and he just stared up at me, breathing calmly.

"Is this how you hide, bitch?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him and he raised his brows.

"Sorry." I apologized, pecking his lips so he wouldn't be mad.

"Why are you sorry, princess?" He asked, massaging my ass cheeks with his huge hands. Hands I loved being wrapped around my throat and choking me until I'm drooling with my eyes rolling back and almost popping out of their sockets.

"For calling you a bitch." I answered innocently, looking into his handsome face.

"But I am your bitch." He chuckled and I smirked.

"Not yet." I answered. "But you will be soon."

He just chuckled at my statement and stared into my eyes. I examined his face and frowned.

"Come on." I said, getting up from his chest and heading to the bathroom.

"Why?" He smirked, licking his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"Just come on."

Luciano followed me into the bathroom and I told him to sit. He sat on the chair while I looked for his stuff in the cabinets.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked as I took up the little barber scissors.

"You're beard needs trimming." I answered, prepping his facial hairs.

"I didn't notice." He shrugged, placing his hands around my waist as I got to work. The man was really freaking tall, even while sitting down he still managed to look bigger than me.

"I love you." He whispered, then kissed my belly.

"Are you trying to have me cut your throat." I scolded because of his sudden movement, he shook his head and chuckled.

"I love you too." I answered, smiling at him. The place went silent for a few minutes until he spoke again.

"Let's talk about the wedding."

___________________

Really short chapter.

The big chapter is coming after this and it's the longest I've ever written. I must warn I'm not that good at endings because I'm a really pessimistic person. But I tried with this couple. Hope you'll like it.

END OF CHAPTER 💕

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈