Chapter 46

KELSEY

Father.

Of course. That's why he seemed so familiar. He looked like Enzo and Luciano.

He isn't unattractive at all, but he's mad creepy.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I heard Enzo groan and the man chuckled.

"Well it seems both my children have lost their respect." He stated dryly before staring at me.

What the fuck was he looking at. It's not my fault.

They never had any when I met them.

"Leave this place Marcello." Luciano warned and took a hold of my hand. "Before I have my men throw you out."

"So this is the pretty little bitch who's behind the merge." He narrowed his eyes at me. "All this over some pussy."

"Bitch?" I scoffed and his gaze hardened.

"Let's go." Enzo announced as Luciano led me off the dance floor.

"Mark my words ragazzi." He yelled as we removed ourselves from his presence. "I will not let you drive my business into the ground."

"You lost possession of it the day I took over." Luciano stated, not sparing him another glance.

~

They had the driver drop Val and I at home about an hour earlier with no explanation. We were alone in the house with a few gaurds we were getting ready for bed.

"What's going on with Luciano's dad?" I asked as we climbed into the bed. We decided on keeping each other's company tonight since it didn't seem the boys would be back any time soon.

"They have a bad past and I guess the mafia merge upset him." She explained and I sighed. "Kelsey, no offense but I don't really think I should be the one explaining this to you. It would be better to talk to him when he gets back."

I nodded before taking the remote and turning on the television. We both talked for a bit while watching a movie and somehow fell asleep.

It seemed as though I was asleep for a few hours but my eyes shot open when I felt the bed dip. Thinking it was Luci or Vlad I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't. For some reason I could feel someone staring intensely at me.

I turned to face them and my heart dropped at the sight of the person laying in bed with me.

It wasn't Luciano or Vlad.

It was Marcello.

"Hello little thing." He smirked and I nearly shit myself.

I opened my mouth to scream but he swiftly covered it with his hand and got on top of my body. His weight was suffocating me.

"Get off me!" I pleaded but my words were muffled by his hand.

His eyes roamed my body and then his gaze was fixated on my face.

"Now I see why my stupid son wants you." He chuckled before caressing my breasts with one hand, still holding the other to my mouth.

Within a flash he yanked at my night gown which caused the strap to rip.

My reflexes were quick as my knee landed in his crutch. He cried out in pain and I hurried off the bed and ran to the bathroom. With sweaty palms I managed to bolt the door shut and started pacing back and forth.