Chapter 14

KELSEY

He's going to kill Enzo.

No! I like Enzo.

Well kinda.

I followed him but stayed at a distance, didn't want to interrupt his murder.

His steps halted when he came to a door and he just kicked it in.

Jeez, could've just used to knob.

The door flew open and I heard Valeria scream.

My nosiness caused me to move closer, I needed to see what was happening.

He rushed into the room.

"What the fuck Luciano!" Enzo yelled. I was now standing directly in the doorway staring into the room.

"Shut up stai mentendo cazzo." Luciano growled at him.
[You lying fuck]

In the corner Valeria was quickly getting dressed, while Enzo wore only his Versace boxers.

Judging by the humongous bulge in his boxers they were obviously fucking.

Again. Not that I have a problem.

"What the fuck are you talking about cockblocker?" Enzo queried in an uninterested tone.

"How about I cut it off? That way you won't have a cock for me to block. " He retorted, the anger evident in his voice.

Immediately Enzo hands flew to his crutch and he covered it, like when a little child covers their privates because they don't want you to see.

"Non oseresti." Enzo fake gasped and giggled a little.
[You wouldn't dare]

"You think I'm joking. Perché cazzo mi hai mentito fratello?"
[Why the fuck did you lie to me brother]

"Non so di cosa stai parlando." Enzo answered in their language.
[

I do not know what you're talking about]

Luciano's eyes wandered to Valeria who was now fully dressed and just staring at the two men.

"Valeria, out." He ordered and she rushed out without an argument.

I stood there in all my nosy glory still watching.

"Quando ho chiesto se tutto è andato bene con il ritiro della ragazza hai risposto di ." Luciano trailed off.
[When I asked if all went well with collecting the girl you said yes.]

"Si" Enzo replied, getting his clothes from the bed.

"Che era una bugia."
[Which was a lie]

"What?" Enzo sounded surprised.

"Why did you not mention her almost being raped."