1

⚠️ warning, sexual stuff at the end cause...yeah ⚠️

Last time we saw the lovely Elizabeth and Jughead, Jughead had said goodbye to the love of his life and only ever love. And now it's been a few months, they have both grown apart, well Betty for sure has, she has been burrying deep inside her the feelings and trying to ignore them meanwhile Jughead sees her every night having sex with another man that made his blood boil in rage and anger as he drank alone at home. And Betty has to now deal with her old family knowing where she lives.

Betty's POV
I was working at the bar, I went to the back to answer a call.

"Yes dad?" I said.

I heard my dad say "just checking in on you I'm gonna be staying late at the Register, thank god your mom was selling this too, what an idiot."

I laughed and he said "you'll be okay right?"

I said "of course dad..."

I hung up and left. Everyone came up to me for autographs or photos of me. I was so weirded out just because some people actually come to this bar in a small town from New York! Just to see me! I could tell other girls were upset that men gave me more money and attention instead of them. I was in a private room with a guy as I smiled moving myself on him as he slipped money in my straps.

I said "your cute you know..."

He smiled and I pulled him up saying "do you have time after my shift? It ends like in an hour? Or do you have time now?"

He smiled and I smirked. I moaned as he fucked me from behind and I bit my bottom lip as I held his hip and he went deeper.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me right there." I moaned out.

He groaned as he stopped and I groaned as he came inside me and I scoffed turning around and shoving him off of me.

I yelled "you didn't even fucking let me cum!"

I grabbed his money and he paid me more.

I said "clean up you disgust me."

He gulped and I left. Ever since Jughead had left me I've been alone in the physical department I guess you can call me a whore now, Toni's right now. But I'm also so upset with him I fucking hate him. I ended my shift when I saw a guy leaving and I grabbed his arm and he saw me.

I smiled saying "hey... what are you doing leaving?"

He smiled saying "going home, why?"

I smirked stroking his chest and said "well I was thinking wanna come and have a drink with me?"

He smirked and we left. I never kissed them. I only let them touch me and that was it. We were inside my place and he tried kissing me but I stopped him and took off my fur coat and he saw my body.

I smiled saying "no kissing just touching...you have a condom?"

He nodded and I smiled and sat on the couch, he ran over and he began taking off my straps of my outfit and I smiled as he held my waist and I sat closer and he stuck his tongue in me.

I gasped and held his head saying "fuck...yes."

I moaned holding his head and smiled as he began taking his pants and shirt off, I took off my outfit and I opened the condom as I slid it on him and turned around and was on all fours, before I loved spooning but now I love either cowgirl or doggy style. He thrusted into me and I moaned holding myself up as he thrusted into me.

"Come on your a big man fuck me harder."

I smiled and he pulled my hair back. I rubbed my clit and he thrusted harder and I yelled and smiled as his hand was on my throat choking me.

"This is how you fuck a women." I moaned out.

He smiled and kissed my shoulder and I moaned again holding his head as he rubbed my sides.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum, don't cum yet wait for me."

He nodded and after a while I threw him out of the house. I showered and was on my bed as I looked through pictures of Jughead and I and deleted them.

I was getting into bed when I was still horny...thankfully I bought a few sex toys. I looked through my bedside drawers and found a dildo and my vibrator, I set it down as I tried finding my T.V remote. Jughead had a 10 inch so I bought a 10inch for myself. Some of these guys ...they don't have big dicks, they have like 5 or 6 inches and that's why I don't ever get anything out of sex anymore. I had a flesh colored dildo and a white vibrator, I put porn on my T.V and listened to the mans moans, I moaned lightly as I began moving my hands inside my shorts. I kicked them off and continued moving my hand slowly. I moaned slowly touching myself.

Suddenly I heard "Elizabeth..."

I opened my eyes and stopped the video as suddenly in the corner I saw Jughead.

"Jug..." I said softly.

He smiled saying "youve been a naughty girl huh?"

I gulped and said "so what?"

He smiled saying "I'm gonna have to punish you..."

He smiled at me and said "lay down."

I did and he smiled and sat on my desk chair saying "finger yourself."

I nodded and played the T.V back on and moved my hand Ronny core again, I closed my eyes lightly and bit my bottom lip.

"Cup your breast and imagine it was me." He said.

I did and moaned squeezing my nipple and biting my lip.

"Take off your shirt." He demanded.

I did and he said "come to this chair and sit on your dildo."

I gulped and nodded as he walked to my bed and sat and I set the dildo down and slid on it, I moaned and held my stomach as I sat all the way down.

"Fuck..." I moaned out.

He smiled saying "ride me Elizabeth..."

I saw him with his cock out and I gulped as he began pumping himself and I moaned and closed my eyes. I heard the T.V moans and his moans.

I smiled and said "fuck yes fuck me harder... please..."

he laughed and I smiled holding on the chair.

I said "fuck I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna cum Juggie."

Suddenly he said "don't do it yet..."

I saw my vibrator and put it against my clit and I gasped and leaned back.

I moaned out "fuck I'm gonna cum..."

I moaned and gasped as I screamed and all of a sudden I was somehow back on my bed as Jughead thrusted inside me.

I stared at him as he did and said "Jug?"

I held his face as he saw me and smiled.

"Is this real?" I asked.

He smiled and kissed me, I felt his warm soft lips against my own, and I cried holding him and kissing him back. He continued thrusting inside me, he buried his head into my neck as he groaned and moaned into my ear.

I held him saying "I've missed you so much...I love you so much..."

He looked up at me and smiled sadly saying "Ive loved you...so much..."

I was confused and suddenly he faded away and I panicked lightly as all of a sudden...

I gasped as I woke up, I saw my vibrator onto the side and my dildo still on my chair. I was on my bed as I looked around, I quickly put everything away and put on my robe as I ran around my house and nothing...it was all...a dream...I began crying in my room and kneeled to the floor screaming, I hit the floor as suddenly I heard a light meow. I saw Cooper behind me and I cried as he came next to me and purred against me and I sobbed holding him. I closed my door and brought him to my bed and held him as I cried. Cooper looked sad and I held his face.

"I miss Jughead, Cooper...I miss him too much..."