31

Jughead's POV
After I woke up Archie took me to the venue and they were almost done decorating and it looked amazing I was impressed how much Veronica did in such a short amount of time. As I was getting my suit on and Archie and Sweet Pea helped me out.

Kevin suddenly came in saying "Betty's so beautiful! Your gonna fall in love with her all over again Jughead."

I smiled and bit my bottom lip saying "Archie..."

He looked at me and I said "security's around right? No one can get in right?"

He nodded saying "only the ones invited are allowed Jug. Don't be nervous okay?"

I smiled and said "good...so let's get this wedding started no?"

He nodded but before that I saw Jellybean in a simple green dress and she smiled at me.

I smiled and hugged her as she said "god my big brother getting married, finally."

I scoffed and hit her shoulder as she laughed.

She said "I'm happy your doing this...meeting her I can already see why you love her. You guys so radiate either Slytherin and HufflePuff energy or! Slytherin and Ravenclaw energy not gonna lie."

I laughed saying "stop reading."

She shook her head saying "however F J.K Rowling she's so stupid."

I sighed and she said "forgot your old."

I scoffed and she laughed and hugged me and I hugged her back. Soon as we came out we saw Josie outside with a mic as Kevin was on the piano and I smiled lightly as Archie got me on the alter and I saw a lot of serpents and Betty's family and our friends as well. I also saw Cooper and I was happy just a small simple wedding but perfect enough for us. As the music started I smiled as I stood there and Mr Cooper had disappeared. Suddenly I saw Cooper coming down the aisle dropping flowers from a basket and I laughed looking at him. He meowed and went to the side and I smiled but as I looked up, I saw Betty with her dad. That's all she ever wanted was for one day her dad to come home and then one day take her down the aisle. I smiled seeing her, she looked beautiful in a baby pink gown shaped for a princess, her veil covering her face but I can slightly see her smile and tears. I can see her bouquet of white and pink roses and her hair now all platinum blonde. Her father helped her up to the alter and he smiled at me and I sighed as Toni was at the alter, trust me I didn't even know this but in just a few minutes you can be an ordained minister online apparently?

"Hello everyone...we are gathered here today to celebrate the greatest moment and hopefully more to come in the future between Elizabeth Cooper and Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Third. Marriage is a promise between two people in love with one another, trust one another, honor one another, would die for one another, would protect one another. And choose to spend the rest of their lives with one another. This will not say you are just starting our a new relationship however it will continue making this relationship stronger, and the promises you made, the challenges you will have, you can do it together and overcome anything."

I smiled as Toni said "the love you had for one another is now one. Before we continue does anyone have any objections?"

As the room was silent Toni nodded and said "we can now proceed with the vows..."

I sighed and held Betty's hands and smiled lightly saying "it's never been easy to say I love you, mostly because I thought if I did I wouldn't mean it, just like my father did...just like how my mother did...and I didn't want that. So I just...shielded off everything and never knew what true love or epic love felt like, not until I walked into a bar and saw you dancing. Of course I found you extremely attractive...however I didn't force you to do anything, you certainly didn't want to do shit with me."