15

Betty's POV
I ran out following Jughead and said "Juggie..."

He turned around and I ran to him saying "I can go with you...I don't want you to do anything stupid..."

He held my face and kissed me, I kissed him back and he held me and leaned his forehead against mine.

He said "tell your dad...tell him okay? If he hates you I'm so fucking sorry...but if he doesn't...I hope you guys can figure something out...I just...I just can't be here and it's not your fault I just have to go...I love you."

He got into his car and drove off.

I whispered "I love you too..."

I played with my ring as a tear left my eye.

I ran back inside yelling "get the fuck out! All of you! I don't ever wanna see you again! Any of you! I hate all of you! I fucking hate all of you!"

I yelled and my dad grabbed me and I cried as my dad made them all leave.

"Sweetheart..."

I cried and he said "I never knew those things about Jughead...he was raped?"

I nodded saying "he told me...I'm sorry I never told you."

He shook his head smiling "your an amazing women because that's not something you tell anyone Elizabeth...they victims should tell it. It's okay."

He hugged me and I held him and hugged him tighter and cried. After my shower I went over to my dads room and knocked on the door. I opened the door seeing him reading and I smiled going and sitting on his bed.

"I'm sorry for what they did sweetheart...I'm sorry..."

I shook my head saying "Charles is right daddy..."

He was confused and I turned my head and said "Jughead...is apart of this gang...it's a secret gang... and I've seen him kill people..."

He was more confused and I said "before you saying anything...I've seen these men...they are gross, awful, and yes it's bad to kill but daddy...I love him. And I get it this is not something normal...no one is normal dad...and if you are going to tell on him...and I loose him...I can't loose him again dad I just...I can't..."

He came closer to me and hugged me.

I held him and asked "your not mad?"

He then said "I had my suspicions...but sweetheart this is dangerous, what if you get hurt."

I laughed saying "every time someone has tried Jughead deals with it...he even risked his own life to protect you and I once...that's why we broke up for those months...it was so he can keep us safe."

He sighed and I said "I'm sorry for not being perfect dad..."

He then said "Ive never expected or wanted you to be perfect at all sweetheart...I just wanted you to be smart..."

I sighed and said "I'm not smart either dad..."

He sighed and I said "I guess I'm gonna have to move out?"

He laughed and said "you won't be."

I looked at him and he said "we will keep this to ourselves okay?"

I smiled and hugged him and cried saying "thank you...thank you so much..."

He then said "as long as he takes care of you...I don't want to take you away from your happiness."

I smiled and looked up at him as he said "I love you Elizabeth."

I smiled and said "I love you more dad."