34

Betty's POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes as I got up and didn't see Jughead next to me. I was naked and got up to use the bathroom, I was in my nightgown again and smiled as I touched my stomach. I was hoping now that I'm off birth control I hope it works...then I'll have a mini Juggie hopefully inside me, he hopes for a mini me but I want a mini him. I went to the kitchen afterwords and began making myself some fried chicken, as I began frying the stuff I went to the room and fixed up the bed. Soon I realized Jughead was outside.

I changed into a sundress saying "Juggie?"

He turned to me and I smiled at him as he smiled at me. He came up to me and kissed me.

I smiled as he said "you sleep well?"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

He then rubbed my stomach saying "hope this works..."

I nodded and he kissed me again as we went back inside. After having the chicken we left the house, he packed three bags for us and we left. As we drove we stopped near an ocean as we saw a women there.

We walked to her and she smiled "Jughead it's so nice to see you again."

They hugged and she kissed his cheek as he said "Melani this is Betty my wife."

She smiled at me and he said "Melani, I'm here to show Betty a good time."

She smiled saying "indeed Jughead, how about you two go change."

Jughead nodded and he smirked at me saying "have you ever swam with dolphins?"

I gasped and he smiled and I began getting excited.

Jughead's POV
We were in the water and we had goggles on. As we swam together she came up and we saw dolphins. Melani and us got up from the water and a dolphin swam over and she smiled as we went back in the water and it swam closer. Betty touched one and smiled and I smiled and the dolphin came up and blew water from its hole and Betty laughed.

Melani said "they are very amazing creatures no?"

Betty nodded and Melani swam closer to me asking "why'd you marry her?"

I was confused and said "why not?"

She sighed saying "there are better options..."

I was appalled and said "no there's not, she's the only women who's actually good to fuck."

She scoffed and I smiled saying "plus you never made me fall in love with you, when over our time. I've been falling in love with her everyday millisecond of everyday.

She sighed and I smiled going over to Betty as she was petting the dolphin. She smiled and hugged the dolphin and I laughed.

She said "he's so cute! It's making me miss Cooper."

I smiled and kissed her forehead as she smiled. When we were finished we began getting ready to leave as Betty got out of the bathroom she kissed me.

I smiled and she said "that was amazing! I loved seeing underwater!"

I laughed and held her face and kissed her, she held my hands and I pulled away.

I said "let's go, we have a lot more to do..."

She rose her eyebrows and I grabbed our stuff and we left. We were at another beach and I smiled and we went to the boardwalk and we saw a jet ski.

I smirked and grabbed it and she said "is this yours?"

I sighed and said "just get on."

She sighed and she got on as I took the key out of my pocket and we left. She laughed as we drove and we made it to a boat. She looked at me and I smirked as I whistled and a ladder came down.

We both climbed onto the boat and she said "this is amazing..."

I laughed and we went inside the boat.

She looked around saying "this is so cool!"

I smiled as she looked at me and hugged me.

She said "this is all yours it's crazy! Like how! I wish I could have this!"

I smiled and said "it's yours too...Mrs Jones."

She turned around and walked to me wrapping her arms around me.

"Your right...it's both yours and mine." She told me.

I smiled and kissed her and smirked lightly as we went to another room and there was a bed.

"There's always time to make a baby Mrs Jones."

She laughed and I unzipped her sundress and it fell to her feet, I smiled unbuttoning my pants and pulling off my shirt and kissing her. She held my arms and smiled shoving me onto the bed as she came on top of me. After a bit I was zipping her dress back up as she turned around and kissed me.

"That was amazing..." she said.

I smirked and she said "thank you for loving me the way you do..."

I smiled and kissed her saying "I will always be here for you when you need me okay? Your the women I love and promised to protect."

She questioned and said "I'm getting hungry, do you have something planned for dinner?"

I smirked saying "hell yeah."

She laughed and I got my shirt on and grabbed her hand and we left. We got to the restaurant that viewed the beach.

We sat down and ordered as she said "this is an amazing first day Juggie!"

I smiled and kissed her saying "you deserve the world."

She blushed and said "I just hope nothing ruins this..."

I nodded and kissed her again as she held my my hand. When we finished up with dinner we went to get some ice cream and went home. We were walking on the beach and sat down on a towel, she leaned on my chest and we ate our ice cream.

She told me "I want this to be forever..."

I smirked saying "now it can be...we can stop doing the deals...it'll just be us..."

She turned to me saying "but you like doing it..."

I smiled saying "if I'm gonna have a family I cannot be doing this anymore Betts, but i don't care I want this family...and I won't let anyone hurt it."

She smiled and kissed me and smirked.

I was confused as she said "we never have had beach sex..."

I scoffed and said "my, my Mrs Jones."

She smirked and I said "well...I cannot say no."

She smiled and I smiled and laid down as she kissed me.