7

Jughead's POV
I made sure my guards moved my stuff into place and I nodded lightly as they left and I got a call from Archie.

"Hey Arch?" I answered.

He sighed "Veronica wants to visit, can we?"

I then said "sure."

Suddenly he said "great we're right outside."

I was confused and left my place. As I got out I saw Veronica waving and Archie smiled.

I said "hey man."

I hugged Veronica as she said "now, where's my bestie."

I then said "you haven't called her at all Veronica she thinks everyone in the group betrayed her."

Veronica frowned and said "I'm not like you, I'm gonna go see her now, where does she live?"

I sighed and walked as they followed me. I knocked on the door seeing Mr Cooper.

He crossed his arms saying "Mr Jones."

I nodded asking "where is Betty?"

He shouted "Betty!"

We came in and I said "this is my best friend and his wife, Archie and Veronica."

We saw Betty coming down and she saw us and dropped her duffel bag.

She said "V?"

Veronica hugged her and Betty was in shock. Mr Cooper walked away.

Betty said "Veronica..."

She smiled but Betty pushed Veronica off and said "you...you forgot about me..."

Veronica shook her head and I sighed as Betty said "yes you did...fuck you."

She grabbed her bag and left we heard her car leave and Veronica began crying and left.

I sighed and said "sorry Mr Cooper we'll see ourselves out."

We left and Veronica was crying saying "she hates me Archie...Betty hates me..."

Archie hugged her and sighed.

He said "she's just upset...we all had to keep Jughead secret..."

She cried and I said "I'll go talk to her, she's heading to her job."

I sighed and walked back to my place and got in my car and drove off. I arrived and saw guards and as I tried going in they stopped me.

I smirked and said "I own the place asshole, I'm Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Third."

I sighed and they let me through. I got to the dressing room and saw a lot of girls they all gasped as they saw me and I saw Betty in a robe. She saw me and got up quickly and shoved me out.

"Seriously!?" She whispered.

I said "what?"

She then said "almost half the girls were naked!"

I smirked saying "awww....are your jealous Elizabeth...you know I only have eyes for you..."

She sighed and stopped me from holding her.

She asked "why are you here Jug?"

I then said "don't blame Veronica for my mistakes, she has truly missed you and only stopped being in contact because of me...please Betty you must understand...it's not her fault."

She sighed and said "Jug...I have no time, I have a show to get ready for soon okay? Can we talk later?"

She walked back but I grabbed her she gasped as I put her over my shoulder.

She shouted "Jughead put me down right now!"

I walked upstairs and into the office and set her down on the table while I slammed the back door shut and kissed her, she held my arms and I untied her robe as she wore a beautiful white lingerie it was see through and had small pink embroidered flowers it was just a bra and underwear and she also had some garter straps that haven't been clipped in.

"Fuck..." I muttered.

I kissed her and she kissed me back as she laid down on the desk.

I kissed her neck as she moaned saying "Jug I have to work!"

She pushed me off saying "give me a few days to get it together! You've been trying to manipulate me by using sex! I get were good at it but that's not how I can forget everyone not saying hi! My hair returning back to normal! My tattoos fading! Not being with you...so just...just leave me alone!"

She walked past me and left and I sighed and looked down and groaned. Later that night I stayed there and watched over Betty, she didn't even look at me she only did when she was on guys. I smirked and went over and saw a Russian girl, I know Betty will be furious now. Betty wore the same lingerie except now she has see through socks with some white heels and the heel was see through and inside were flowers floating around. This girl had on a velvet feel of lingerie. It almost look like a bathing suit, two straps went down from her crotch all the way up covering her breasts and tying at the back of her neck. She had big breasts and it showed off the crack in her ass. I smirked as she danced in front of me. I smiled as she shook her ass and everything. She came over and was on top of me as she moved around on me.

I smiled whispering "I'll give you a lot of money if you touch me more."

She smiled and held my face and I smiled rubbing her sides as I turned to Betty who glared at me while twirling around a pole.

I smiled as the girl said "you like that?"

I nodded as she turned around and moved her ass on my dick and I smiled holding her and thrusting my hips up.

She giggled saying "your handsy aren't you?"

I smiled and she said "I'll suck your cock for more..."

I rose my eyebrows and said "really?"

She nodded and I said "well first put off more because I don't even feel horny yet."

She smiled and Betty went over to a guy and I glared at her as she glared at me I smiled and she put her breasts in my face and smiled at me, I smiled and looked over as the guy was squeezing Betty's ass as she held his face and her lips were close to his and I turned back and suddenly she turned into Betty, she smiled and I held her neck as she gasped lightly.

"You've...been such a bad girl..." I told her.

She giggled and continued moving on me and I grew harder. I moaned and moved her quickly on me and her breasts were in my face and I smiled as I gave lightly pecks to her chest but suddenly she turned back to the Russian girl and I stopped her and pulled out some money and handed it to her.

I said "I'm good."

She scoffed and I got up and saw Betty alone as well as she turned to me and walked up to me.

I held her hand and she said "maybe...maybe I do Wanna get back together..."