24

Jughead's POV
I was with Betty in bed. We were having a little morning fuck because Cooper was asleep and we didn't want to wake him. After our little moment I pulled out of her and she quickly got her shorts back on and I lifted up my sweatpants as she turned to me and kissed me. I smiled and she held my face and I felt her ring on my cheek. I pulled her hand away and I saw the ring and she smiled at me.

"Good morning." She told me.

She laughed and kissed me again as I kissed her back.

"So what do you think your doing today?"

She asked me and I sighed saying "I'm unsure...what about you?"

She then said "Veronica is making me do wedding stuff, it's only been a week since we announced anything."

I laughed and she did too.

I smiled and got up holding her saying "I don't care for anything big, I just want to marry you as quickly as possible."

She laughed and I kissed her head and she kissed me back saying "I love you..."

I then said "I love you more."

I sighed saying "your amazing, I'll let you go, I have some business meetings for my real job anyways."

She laughed and said "fine. Go on ahead."

I laughed and kissed her forehead. As I was doing stuff on my computer I was working and as I was suddenly Veronica called me.

She said "what's your favorite color?"

I shrugged saying "I don't know? Green or gray or black I guess?"

She hung up and I sighed and continued working. After signing off on some weird forms and reading over articles and stuff I finished everything and it was 5 in the afternoon so I decided to stay at home with Cooper.

As we watched T.V I asked him "what do you think of Black Widow?"

He looked at me and hissed and I said "I know right! It's so stupid...how dare they kill her off!"

He meowed and I smiled and rubbed his back saying "it's stupid but makes sense...plus she's kinda hot."

He hissed at me and I sighed "fine, your mommy is way hotter than Scarlet Johansson."

He purred and I rubbed his head as he sat on my lap. As we continued watching and finished the movie we were both crying.

"It was so good!" I yelled.

He cried too and I hugged him.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes saying "how about we go prepare some food? You want something to eat like tuna?"

We went over and I found his food and I opened a can and slobber it onto a plate and put it down and he hissed.

"What! Do you want it fancy?" I asked.

He licked his paw and I sighed saying "your such a little asshole."

He hissed at me again and I picked up the food.

I sighed and said "I'm confused okay!"

He then moved a bag and I grabbed it seeing some other things. I then saw more cans and I sighed as I poured a bit of food and I saw some spray and sprayed it in the pan, I then finished it with a small treat and gave it to him and he meowed and began eating.

I smiled and stroked his head saying "now let me eat."

I laughed and began preparing myself my own food.