5

Jughead's POV
I woke up hitting my head against a pipe, I winced and rubbed my eyes. As I saw it was night. I got up quickly and ran up the stairs and saw Betty eating at the dinner table only the stove lights were on and a lamp next to the couch.

"Elizabeth..."

She turned around and saw me and was confused.

"Jughead?"

I gulped and she said "why are you even here!"

She yelled and I gulped saying "calm down Betts...look I didn't die you see..."

She scoffed and I yelled "I saw that guy you were with the hell is he!"

She yelled "he's a guy I dated already it's not my fucking fault you left me and I wanted to be happy!"

I rolled my eyes as shook my head saying "why the hell did you let him fuck you!"

She then yelled "because I wanted him to! Ive been waiting for something romantic, you left me alright! And how the hell do you even know that!"

I gulped and she scoffed "your such a fucking creep!"

She slapped me and I sighed backing away and sat on the couch.

I ran my hands through my hair saying "dated? As in past tense?"

She then yelled "I broke up with him because of you because of you, you asshole!"

I laid back on the uncomfortable couch and she said "you can't tell me what to do anymore! In fact now that I know you were alive this whole fucking time and didn't come for me!? Fuck you! I'm not your kid! Your pet! I'm nothing to you!"

I scoffed and shook my head as she was against a wall as I looked down. Suddenly she moved and I saw her and she stood in front of me.

"What did you feel?" She asked.

I was confused and she bent down and I looked at her as she stared me right in the eye.

"How did you feel when you saw him fucking me?"

Suddenly her hand was near my groin and I gulped.

She asked "what do you not like that? Did you see him fuck me just like you used too? His hands all over my body as he kissed me?"

She got close to my ear and still rubbing my groin, I groaned slightly as suddenly she kissed my neck and bit my ear, I was surprised and she giggled sitting on my lap and sighing to herself.

"I've missed your black fluffy hair...I've missed you..." she whispered.

She kissed my neck again as I said "your drunk Betty."

She nodded saying "whatever Juggie..."

She kissed my neck again and I sighed and said "Betts-" 

She groaned and held my shoulders while sitting on my lap she smirked at me and I gulped.

She said "do you not want me? Do you not want to fuck me?"

I gulped and said "well of course you know I do but your drunk Betty."

She rolled her eyes saying "Jughead...you have two options...either you can head out or...you can fuck me right now..."

I gulped and she smiled saying "decide."

I stared at her and groaned kissing her. She held my neck and I gripped her waist as she gasped. I then laid her down on the couch and shoved all the pillows away, I made out with her and kissed her neck as she moaned holding my neck and I held her leg up to my waist. I kissed her chest and she moaned and giggled. I smiled going down and ripping off her underwear. She gasped and I stuck my tongue in her as she moaned. She held my head and moaned arching her back and I smirked lightly as suddenly she pulled me up to her.

She said "fuck me already..."

I then said "you sure?"

She then said "whatever."

I then said "you'll hate me tomorrow."

She shrugged saying "I already hate you Juggie."

Those words, I hate you. It hurt me a lot when she said that to me. I kissed her and unzipped my pants quickly and got closer while pushing my pants down. I held my cock and lined it up with her I then pushed inside her as she moaned. I moaned feeling her around me once again. I stayed there for a moment before letting go and holding her thigh as she moaned holding my neck and I kissed her as she took heavier breaths into my mouth as I held her.

I said "tell me I'm the only one Elizabeth, tell me please."

She nodded saying "your the only one."

I kissed her and she held my shirt and I smiled kissing her and thrusting inside her as she moaned inside my mouth. I took her to her bedroom and turned her around and got her on all fours and slammed into her from behind, she moaned holding my hip. I smiled as I was about to fuck her again after so many months of waiting eagerly.

I groaned saying "I love you so fucking much..."

I bent down and she said "I love you too..."

Betty's POV
I heard my phone going off, I groaned and rubbed my eyes and suddenly saw Jughead on top of my body. I gasped and grabbed some sheets and ran downstairs and saw my phone on the ground.

I grabbed it and yelled "dad!"

He then said "sweetheart hello I'll be home in ten minutes and we can have brunch."

I then said "10? Oh...okay...I'll get ready."

I hung up and began panicking as I began cleaning up everywhere. I grabbed my underwear and dress and Jughead's pants and underwear.

I suddenly heard Jughead yell "Betty!"

I groaned and ran upstairs and shoved everything inside my closet.

"Comeback to bed! Betty!" He yelled

I yelled back "what the fuck do you want Jughead!"

He groaned and said "I want the other Betty, she was sweeter."

I groaned and got my pants on and got a shirt on and everything. I redid my hair and tied it into a low ponytail as suddenly I turned around seeing him stand up with nothing on and I saw his cock halfway up already and I scoffed.

"What the hell Jughead!" I yelled.

I covered my eyes as he said "really? After what we did last night your not gonna see my huge-"

I yelled "yes! Because I don't want to see it! My dad will be home any minute to pick me up."

He then said "so you regret last night?"

I then yelled "yes! I was drunk! You somehow snuck into mine and Harvey's room! Your such a fucking creep, jerk, stalker, whatever!"

I suddenly heard honking, I grabbed my purse quickly and my keys and phone running downstairs.

I yelled "get some fucking clothes on! And leave my house!"

He groaned and grabbed a blanket and he said "my Betty wouldn't kiss anyone but me!"

I yelled "there's no more your Betty! Love! Beloved Anything! I've had it!"

Suddenly he said "yeah? While you were fucking him tonight I had fucked so many girls before that."

I backed away and yelled "fuck you! Fuck you!"

I threw pillow and slammed the wine bottle on his head and opened my front door and ran to my dads car and got in.

"Are you okay Elizabeth?" My dad asked me I sighed and said "let's get brunch dad please..." he nodded and started up the car and left.