11

Jughead's POV
I was getting ready, today were were going to meet at our temporary meeting building. It's where we will all be to stay close to one another and discuss how we're gonna plan out how to work this out. I finished getting ready and Betty arrived at my place first. She had her duffle bag and I smiled and kissed her.

She said "this is gonna be so exciting! I can't wait, I'm also really nervous."

I smiled and said "your gonna have to be just like how I taught you, crazy, but sweet, dangerous but sensitive, maniacal, and willing to take risks..."

She smirked and I kissed her again, she held me and I held her tightly and she smiled.

I pulled away as she said "anything for you Juggie..."

I smirked and the door was knocked. I saw the others in there cars while Veronica and Archie rang the bell.

"Let's go?" Archie asked.

I nodded and Betty and I got into my car as we left. We got to the place and we got to the big meeting room and Betty smiled as everyone sat and there was one chair left.

"What about me?" She asked.

I smiled and she sat on my lap.

She laughed and I said "alright, today is day one of Josies and Kevin's training, we also need to make sure they know how to fight, no offense but you can't just run, what if someone throws a knife? Or shoots a gun? It's your life or death in our world."

I smiled and said "alright...girls except Toni why don't you go ahead and work?"

They began getting up as Betty kissed me, I smiled as she made it last longer.

I laughed saying "Elizabeth...go on..."

She pouted and pecked my lips and got up and walked off.

I then said "Toni why don't you and Kevin go to the location, check the area out."

I threw her a card and she nodded and her and Kevin left.

I smiled and said "you guys, so I made a deal with some Ghoulies on the SouthSide of this town, I've invited one to come over. So we can have a little chat about a deal, they sell some of my supplies and we mix it up and all to a sum mainly going to me. We make this deal clean and that's it, if we don't well... we already know who's getting fucked..."

They nodded and I showed them the area.

"So again we're gonna have a private area right down here, thankfully it connects to the stage makes it easier for Betty to come down, and there is a place where people can play pool, and somewhat a upstairs where people can sit, drink and watch from above. There is one huge main stage with two smaller stages at the side, so now that we have Josie, Betty's spot can be taken. And the area will be covered in tassel like chains so people can't tell what we're doing. Some pool tables underneath the upstairs area and the large bar will be right across from the stage. You know your obvious positions no? Kevin will EmCee everything and yeah, now we just have to figure out the stages...let's go and see the girls."

They nodded and we got up. We went to the other room and heard loud music playing I saw Betty in one of her outfits upside down, she saw me and I smirked. She slid down and flipped and landed in a split. Cheryl and Veronica clapped and cheered her as Josie looked worried and she got up and saw me, I smiled and she smiled walking over and she kissed me, I laughed and held her and kissed her back.

Betty's POV
We arrived and we were all changed into some shorts and a top.

I said "alright I have already figured out your routines so...Veronica and Cheryl if you don't mind go start trying them out?"

I then sent them videos and they nodded as they heard there music and walked away together wearing there pumps.

Josie said "I'm really nervous...I've never done something like this..."

I smiled and said "don't worry, trust me I was terrified! My first day being here was scary but you'll get the hang of it, Cheryl will teach you how to fight while I teach you some of my moves okay? There's nothing to be afraid of."

She then said "killing people?"

I sighed and said "I didn't like it either, but when it came down to some awful person and the love of my life, I'd kill anyone for Jughead."

She smiled saying "I guess I could think of it like that..."

I smiled and said "don't worry I'm giving you a simple yet difficult routine. A lot of body movement and a lot of lap dances."

She got worried and I said "don't worry."

She then asked "can you show me one of your routines?"

I smiled and yelled "Cheryl! Veronica! Stop for a second...she wants to see a routine."

They both clapped there hands saying "your gonna love it! Shes so good!"

I laughed and said "I'll be back."

They smiled and I grabbed my bag to change. I came out wearing a black robe. I had my platforms on, 4 inches. I had emerald encrusted platforms, you can feel them, my outfit consisted of snake jewelry, my ring was a bit big I had golden jewelry on such as my earrings were snakes, my necklace was a snake with two Ruby red eyes that didn't connected but parted in the front to make it look like it slithers around my neck. My bracelets were gold and one was a snake coiled around my wrist. And my other hand has a golden bracelet that looped around one of my fingers. My middle finger. My outfit was the best part. My body would be in glitter to shine but for right now I was wearing a g-string soft silk fabric outfit, behind showed some of my butt and connected around my neck. I had some dark green snake designs on it with red eyes. But the fabric was very thin.

I came out saying "so this is so what what I'm gonna wear, the outfit will change but then everything is the same."

I smiled as I was on the pole and Boss Bitch by Doja Cat came on, I laughed and began twirling around the pole. As I was doing my dance I knew Josie was so scared but interested and shocked all at once. I was upside down on the pole as Cheryl and Veronica cheered me on, and behind them I saw Jughead. I slid down and my head was on the ground and I flipped back down landing in a split as the song ended. I stopped the music and got up and ran over to him. He saw me and I kissed him, he smiled and picked me up I smiled as he smirked and slammed me against the wall and kissed me. I kissed him and laughed as he kissed my neck and I laughed.

"Juggie..." I whispered.

Sweet Pea said "alright alright no sex."

I laughed and he set me down and smiled and pecked my lips again.

Josie said "I don't wanna do that."

I shook my head saying "when I leave you and Veronica will be to the sides while Cheryl does the bigger things, cause she's the big stunts while Veronica has the hips of a goddess. What do you need Juggie?"

He then said "we wanted to ask for placements but you've got that all figure out huh?"

I smiled saying "learned from the best..."

He smiled and I smiled back.