16

Jughead's POV
I decided to leave Riverdale for the time being. And when I left for the day I arrived in Ohio, I bought a car and drove to a car repair shop, when I stopped I saw the sign and smiled.

I saw a guy and he said "stop there."

I sighed and took my dress coat off and unbuttoned my dress shirt.

He saw my tattoo and I said "I'm family, much closer than you think."

Suddenly I heard "Jughead!"

I turned my head and saw Jellybean. I smiled and the guy opened the gate. She ran over and jumped on me, I smiled hugging her and setting her down.

She said "I haven't seen you in so long! Look at you not wearing that weird beanie."

I laughed and she said "what are you doing here?"

I sighed and said "I just really need you..."

She smiled and I hugged her again and she hugged me.

We were at her place as she said "you okay?"

I sighed and said "I'm not sure..."

She frowned and I said "I'm dating this girl..."

She gasped and said "that's so good!"

She gave me a can of coke and I chuckled lightly.

I smiled and said "yeah but her family is really...god they're horrible to her..."

She frowned and I said "her dad is the only person who actually loves her meanwhile her mom fucking let her get molested by some creep and kicked her out for having sex, meanwhile her other daughter got pregnant, dropped out and now sells drugs."

Jellybean sighed and sat next to me asking "is she upset?"

I looked at her and she asked "or is it you who's more upset, or she?"

I sighed and said "its just...mom killed herself Jb... dad fucking let Penny rape me for like a year or two! How dare her mother kick her out!?"

She sighed and said "Jughead I get it...but she needs you...I get you hate it and you hate talking about it... and you hate it that someone you love has gone through so much like you, but you guys need to be there for one another, imagine how she's feeling? She's probably scared to death wondering where you are, she's probably upset because she feels like her family has hurt you. She's probably afraid of loosing you."

I sighed and said "she's been calling me a lot...it's just...I don't know, I love her so much it hurts Jellybean...her brother suspects me of murder and yes...I've killed people but...this was truly not me! I was..."

She was confused and I said "I was having sex with someone..."

She sighed and I said "look I'm not proud but I promise I hide everything..."

She then said "I believe you Jug, your my older brother I'll always will believe you."

I smiled and she did too and kissed my cheek and suddenly Betty called me again.

She said "ooh...woah!"

I hid my phone as she said "shes was naked! With a cat!"

I yelled "okay she was partially naked! With a cat!"

I sighed and said "this is her...it's her cat."

She smiled saying "well... she's really pretty Jug...but come on..."

She got up and grabbed one of my hands and said "look...I get it you have a horrible past and...you hate to see others have it just as much, however she's trying to let you into her life and perhaps she was happy you yelled, perhaps...maybe she understood, perhaps she's grateful, but perhaps...she may be worried for you."

I smiled and she smiled as well and I said "your an ass."

She laughed and I hugged her, she hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

I said "has dad tried to contact you?"

She shook her head saying "but if he ever does I'll try to not respond."

She walked over to her sink and washed her hands.

I followed her and said "I think I wanna propose..."

She stopped and turned around to me in shock.

I said "I think...I think I wanna marry this girl."

She then said "okay Jughead...my speech didn't imply that..."

I laughed and said "no...it's just...I cannot live without her, those months I was away from her truly broke me, seeing other men...do things with her...it... I just couldn't deal with it, most made me feel rage, but...one made me feel alone."

She sighed and I said "and plus...I've never loved someone so much...or wanted to be with someone so much as I want to be with her. Every time I look at her I realize I'm in love, every moment, every day...I see her and I forget about everything that has happened in the past."

JB smiled and then said "so you should, and you know what I recommend?"

She lifted her sleeve revealing her serpent tattoo saying "give her the special ring."

I smiled and said "JB...thats mother I wouldn't take that from you."

She smiled and said "follow me?"

She went upstairs and I followed her, we were in her room and as she went through one of her drawers she pulled out a box.

She smiled saying "thankfully...I'm giving it to you."

She gave me the box and I opened it seeing a ring that has been passed down generations on our fathers side of the family.

I sighed and said "I don't know Jelly..."

She said "take it...I'll be okay without it."

I smiled and she did too, it was beautiful with many diamonds across the snake it slithered around your finger and the finishing touch was emerald green eyes, Betty has green eyes another reason I love her so much.

"Thank you Jelly." I told her.

She smiled and I hugged her.

She said "I'd like to meet her too."

I laughed and suddenly Archie called me.

I picked it up hearing "hey dude Betty's upset you haven't been returning her calls and she's getting worried, tell me the truth are you seeing Jellybean?"

I laughed and said "I don't know..."

Suddenly Jb said "hey Archie."

He then said "you've gotta come home I'll be picking you up alright?"

I sighed and said "yes I understand dad."

He scoffed saying "gross!"

I laughed and he did too and he hung up. He was able to drive here a few hours later. I was drinking and as I finished my drink Jb opened the door we saw Archie and they hugged.

I said "she wants me home?"

He nodded and I smiled and he said "she's also in a bikini....probably not anymore but yeah."

I laughed and Jellybean said "call me and text me more okay?"

I smiled and hugged her saying "thank you for just being my little sister."

She smiled and said "of course Jug, have a good ride back okay?"

I nodded and Archie and I left.