32

Betty's POV
It was the after party and I was now in a smaller pink dress as Jughead and I were eating cake. I smiled and shoved some in his mouth as he scoffed and I laughed putting some cream on his nose. He kissed me as I laughed and now had cream on my face.

"I hate you..." I told him.

He laughed and said "I love you too."

I wiped my face gently and my dad came over smiling at us.

"May I have a dance with my daughter?" He asked.

I smiled and grabbed my dads hand as we went to dance.

As we were dancing he then said "your finally out of my hands..."

I laughed and said "thought that was a good thing?"

He sighed and said "your mother and I divorced she got the rights. Once we left I got cancer...I never spent time with you..."

I frowned and said "hey you still have the option to come live with us, I know you may think it's too early but Jughead and I want to try and have a child..."

He smiled and I smiled saying "it may be a lot of work but...we want to try..."

He smiled and spun me saying "well...I'd love to move in to help you and my future grandchild."

I smiled and he spun me again and suddenly I was in Jughead's chest. My dad smirked and walked off as I looked up at Jughead and he spun me too and I laughed as he brought me into his hold and I gently sighed and looked at him.

He asked "you told him?"

I nodded saying "he just feels bad, when my mom got the divorce she got full custody, two years after taking care of me he has cancer. He wants to spend as much time with me if I do have a child, you won't be mad with that right?"

He shook his head and said "never."

I smiled and kissed him and he kissed me back as suddenly Veronica stopped us.

She said "B come on I have something to show you."

I was confused and as we left she said "I remember how much you tried getting over Jughead and you just couldn't."

I shoved her and suddenly out of a car I saw a girl come out and she saw me and then right after I saw.

"Harvey..."

He saw me and he smiled and I walked down and laughed as I hugged him.

He hugged me and I said "oh my god how have you been!"

He laughed saying "better than ever...Betty this is Rosalind remember the girl I told you about?"

I smiled saying "she's really pretty."

He laughed and said "so I see things worked out huh?"

I smiled and said "yeah I guess it did, and I'm happy that you were able to resolve everything with her."

He smiled and said "yeah im glad too..."

I smiled and hugged him as suddenly I saw Jughead and he saw me.

I said "Juggie this is Harvey the guy I dated before you came back..."

Harvey said "nice to meet you Jughead."

He nodded saying "you too."

They shook hands and he said "Mrs Jones I think we have something to do."

I then said "hold up! I wanna catch up with Harvey, also your girlfriend, your beautiful."

She smiled at me and I said "well there's an open table, my gay best friend will help you out okay?"