6

Betty's POV
I was eating and I started cutting the plate and my dad stopped me.

I sighed and he said "okay Elizabeth on the way here and now you've been acting strange. What's going on. Now, I don't care."

I sighed and said "Jughead is back..."

He was confused and I said "last night! I don't know...last night I finished the food and drank a lot of wine, I'm not sure how I didn't throw up! But Jughead was there and he said my name and the wine made me all freaky and we had sex and I got mad cause somehow he found out Harvey and I had sex, but I broke up with Harvey yesterday because I still loved Jughead and he still loved his ex too so we ended on good terms but now I hate Jughead for sleeping with me and he's probably still at the house naked!"

I said loudly but not loud enough for everyone to hear us or turn to us.

He then said "good god..."

I sighed and said "sorry for telling you I had sex..."

He shook his head saying "sweetheart it's fine, but if he took advantage of you I've been in remission for quite some time so if you want me to kick his ass."

I shook my head saying "dad it's fine I just...I just am so...confused I hate him but I love him."

He sighed and held my hand saying "go home."

I was confused and he said "go home and talk to him, maybe he has an explanation for everything?"

I sighed and nodded as he smiled and I smiled back and left Pops. I got home and saw Jughead sitting on the couch looking panicked and worried as he moved his leg up and down nervously.

I said "Jug..."

He saw me and got up and I said "can we talk?"

He nodded and we both sat on the couch.

I said "where were you...the past 8 months I was waiting...waiting for you...and you never came...I thought you had died but no one told me anything...nothing on the news, internet, I lost contact with everyone...why did you leave me..."

I cried out and he said "I didn't want to..."

He came closer to me and held my arm saying "Betts I never did....I never wanted to leave you..."

He made me look at him and he said "I didn't want to leave you...don't you dare say I wanted too..."

I then said "what happened then! Explain to me! And maybe I can understand..."

He frowned and said "I...Bret, he's dead."

I sighed and he said "he threatened you and your dad...Betty your dad just came out of remission! I didn't want him to die! So Archie and I made it look like a suicide, we were in the forest, Archie was secretly there, I wore a bullet proof vest and he shot me 5 times...he was gonna possibly finish it off but Archie killed him. And now he's dead somewhere in the woods, and in case of anything coming out of the case...I had to hide...but I watched you every single fucking day..."

I gulped saying "you have cameras here!? Your a fucking creep!"

He then yelled "and you became me!"

I yelled "I thought that's what you wanted!"

He yelled "the good parts! The badass part of you! I didn't want you to be like me, sleeping with every other guy or girl..."

I sighed and he said "I watched as almost every single night someone was fucking you...and all I wanted was too rip them off of you and grab you and fuck you myself...tell you how fucking stupid and sorry I am...I'd let you punish me I don't care but I just wanted to come home and be with you."

I gulped and he said "I still love you...I will always love you!"

I then said "r-really?"

He nodded saying "I never ever stopped...I finally came back...because seeing you love someone else broke me...I left to protect you, and I'm staying to protect you."

I then said "Juggie...I don't know...this is all...so much it's all so much happening..."

He held my face and caressed one side of my cheek saying "I love you...and you don't have to be with me I just...was angry with myself for leaving you for so long..."

I frowned and began crying again as he said "I won't leave you again...I promise to love you always...now I promise to never leave you...and fight for us."

I smiled and kissed him, he kissed me back and I held his neck and pulled away.

He told me "I love you Elizabeth Cooper so much..."

I smiled and he lifted me up and pressed me against the wall and kissed me, I held his neck and kissed him back. He began lowering his pants and I lifted up my skirt but suddenly we heard the doorbell and I sighed and he set me down. I fixed my skirt as he fixed his pants and I opened the door seeing Charles.

He smiled at me saying "hey Betty...can we talk...who's that?"

I gulped saying "this is...uhh...my ex Jughead..."

He nodded and walked in.

I asked "what do you want?"

And he stared at Jughead and I went in between them as they both glared at one another.

I said "stop it, don't you dare try and mess with my life."

He looked at Jughead again saying "so you broke my sisters heart?"

He smirked saying "and you didn't stand up to your mother for Betty having sex, supported your sister when she got pregnant in high school but didn't help Betty when all she did was have sex and nothing more, oh yeah and your apparent boyfriend is in jail and Polly is also fatherless and your letting her off scotch free selling drugs and doing illegal prostitution."

I groaned and he said "you little bitch."

He grabbed my shirt and I panicked and Jughead elbowed his face and pulled me away.

I yelled "enough both of you! Charles what do you want?"

He then said "just wanted to check in on you nothing more."

I rolled my eyes as Jughead held me and I held his hand as Charles left.

I said "that's my family...I'm so sorry Jughead..."

He then said "what would have he done if I wasn't here to stop him."

I frowned and shrugged as he sighed and said "I'm gonna stay in Riverdale for a while then, cause if he does something I'm gonna kill him myself."

I then said "he works for the FBI Jug."

He groaned and I said "please just...just don't do anything bad okay?"

I smiled saying "I'm happy your back though..."

He smiled and I hugged him, he hugged me and kissed my head.