26

Jughead's POV
A doctor came to my place to check on Mr Cooper,

He smiled and said "he's going to be just fine."

I then said "are you sure this won't put him out of remission."

The lady smiled saying "no, it was just some sleeping aid, he should wake soon."

I nodded and sighed as I let her out. Betty was at the vet with Cooper, she looked terrified as if...she really was...different again.

Soon she came home and said "Coopers fine...he just had a bit of bruising but he's all good to go."

He meowed and whined as Betty said "but it still hurts him..."

He cried and I frowned as she cried holding him.

She told him "it's okay Cooper I promise..."

He meowed sadly again as Betty cried more and I sighed taking him.

He meowed again and I said "how about we feed you okay?"

He rubbed his eyes as I took him to the kitchen.

Soon Mr Cooper woke up and I said "I can let you two stay here till your home is fixed up."

Mr Cooper smiled saying "that's nice of you Jughead but that's too much to ask for..."

I then said "well I'm gonna marry Betty soon so family time matters right?"

He smiled and nodded saying "I suppose we can stay here for the time being then."

Betty smiled and I smiled as he said "I'm just gonna lie down I still feel some pain in my back."

We nodded and he walked away as Betty helped him. As I fed Cooper carefully Betty returned downstairs and hugged me.

"Thank you for being there for us Juggie, I love you."

I smiled and said "I'd do anything for your family, well the ones I like."

She laughed and I sighed and said "how about I go help your dad out and you start bringing your stuff from your house?"

She nodded and I gave her the keys to my car and she left. I was with her dad as I made his bed in the guest room.

He said "thank you Jughead really...but what happened exactly?"

I sighed and said "I have this insane...I had a one this relationship in a way? Not romantic just sexual with someone, her name is Donna...she of course hates Betty and even more now that her and I are getting married. Before Betty and I broke up we went to this masquerade ball and...well Betty gave her a run for her money. She tried to kill Betty so Betty defended herself, however she thought Donna was dead, we all did, but she's not...so now she wants to take revenge and...yeah she's going after people Betty loves, being you. She wouldn't dare hurt me, she knows what I'm capable of."

He sighed and said "you will keep my daughter safe right?"

I nodded saying "always Mr Cooper."

He smiled and I finished his bed saying "Betty and I will sleep in the same bed, you have this room, Betty should be getting back with your stuff anyways."

He nodded and I smiled and hugged him.

He was kinda shocked and he said "what's this for?"

I sighed and said "I never had a dad who would protects his children, only hurt them...but you wanna protect Betty from the people who hurt her, my dad would never do that."

He smiled and said "your a good kid Jughead, I believe that you will do good by my Betty."

I smiled and he did too "thank you for letting me marry her."

He nodded and I sighed as Betty soon after came back.

I was with Archie at his place later that night.

I said "aren't you supposed to help Veronica with the wedding?"

He shut my mouth and I gulped as he said "please... don't say wedding, Ronnie has kept me up for almost three nights about the wedding and won't stop, she wants you to get married in December...she's going crazy."

I laughed and he didn't look like he was joking.

I gulped and nodded saying "sorry dude."

He sighed and we sat down as he said "Veronica had almost everything fucking done, it's only been what! A month!? People take months to get a wedding ready!"

I laughed and he said "she even had a phone call while we were having sex and she was telling me to shut up! Me! She fucking picked up the phone when I told her I was cumming!"

I laughed and I said "I told her to have the wedding quickly because I want to marry Betty...I want her to be Elizabeth Jones, I'm sorry, I guess?"

He shook his head and said "it's fine Jughead... however I was thinking about your bachelor party...I think I have some...fun ideas..."

I smiled and he said "what do you think of having strippers however! Letting it be all of our girls?"

I smirked and said "I can do with that..."

He smiled saying "we can have it at the bar, we can order drinks see the girls dance, would you like that?"

I smiled and said "yeah...that sounds not the bad."

He laughed and we clinked our glasses.

He asked "about Betty...so what? Donna is trying to ruin everything once again?"

I nodded and he sighed and said "I promise, if Donna ever comes up we will take her down by the time the wedding comes, because Veronica and I want you and her to have a happily ever after and to have kids."

I rose my eyebrows and said "I never thought about that actually..."

He rose his eyebrows saying "really? You have never..."

I shook my head as he said "think about it, a little you or Betty running around in your home one day...or perhaps a combination of both of you, you really have never thought about it?"

I shook my head as he sighed and said "I would like you to think about it because...even if you think you won't be a good father, I think you can."

I smiled and he smiled as he said "want more rum? Veronica's mom thankfully owns the rights so, we can have something to drink in peace."

I laughed as he got up and went to grab a bottle, I imagined Betty having a big swollen belly and her carrying our child, and if they were born how they would be like if they looked like her or me. I smiled as Archie snapped me out of it by pouring more rum into my glass and smiled as he sat back down and clinked our glasses and drank more.