9

Jughead's POV
I was at my place with Betty, we were setting up my place

She said "you know I'm really excited...I can't wait to see everyone again, it's gonna be amazing!"

I smiled and kissed her as we heard the doorbell, she ran over and opened it seeing Veronica, Betty and her hugged and Veronica kissed Betty's cheek.

She said "guess what?!"

I was confused and she yelled "I bought a space here where we can now have our team meetings!"

I rose my eyebrows as did Betty too.

Veronica said "I'm gonna to be having it into a
Bar slash strip club, it's gonna be underground, exclusive people only, there's one already here in Riverdale and I just bought it! My mom said it'd be good to have one in Riverdale and Jughead co signed so we're working together! It's so huge you should've seen it! It'll be called La Bonne Nuit, it stands for Good Night in French. It'll be for drinks, gambling. Even some more space for us to have more meeting."

They hugged and walked off as Archie said "Sweet Pea and the others are headed their way, but dude..."

He took me aside and said "they found Brets body, ruled it a suicide..."

I rose my eyebrows saying "damn...so we did it."

He nodded and fist bumped me as we waited. Soon Cheryl and Toni arrived Betty was excited and hugged them and Sweet Pea came in with a girl and I was confused and Fangs came in with a guy.

Betty said "oh...who are these two cuties?"

Sweet Pea said "I want you guys to finally see my girlfriend Josie, we've been dating for about four months..."

Josie waved at us saying "it's so nice to meet all of you! Sweet Pea has told me how close all of you are and I hope you can do the same with me."

I brought Sweet Pea aside saying "you serious!?"

He then said "calm down, she can be a good asset Jughead, she's smart, clever, she can sing Dude she sings like an Angel and if you need her to strip have Betty teach her."

I rolled my eyes as Betty shook hands with Fangs's guest.

"Hello everyone...my name is Kevin...I am dating Fangs I actually met Fangs through Josie."

She smiled and I grabbed Fangs shoulder tightening my grip and he winced lightly.

He said "Kevin can bake, he's extremely intelligent, has a convincing voice and is gay! Come on Jug."

I sighed and said "fine...you guys are gonna kill me."

I smiled and said "it's nice to meet both of you Josie and Kevin. Now why don't we have a few drinks and celebrate us finally reuniting?"

Veronica and Betty poured everyone drinks.

I said "a toast...to family."

Betty smiled as we all repeated "to family."

We clinked glasses and drank, as we spoke I was speaking to Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"If they join then...Josie and Kevin have to prove themselves, Veronica is having a grand opening in a few weeks, Josie has to learn how to strip and Kevin has to learn how to barren and listen."

Sweet Pea said "why not just let her sing?"

I smirked and said "hmm...Cheryl is gay and still strips for old ass men, either take it or leave it."

They both talked into one another's ears and nodded.

I smiled saying "good, I have a business deal soon at Veronica's spot that I Co-own will be amazing...well for now I co-own, I'm gonna be talking to Hermione Lodge and see if I can own it, but she profits."

They nodded and we got up. Betty as sitting on my lap as I set my drink down.

I said "everyone quiet."

Everyone did and Betty was confused and I said "Josie, Kevin, I hope Sweet Pea and Fangs have informed you by now that we aren't just a group of friends, a family...yes we're many of those things however...we're also a gang underneath these facades called the Serpents. And so forth...you two will help us with our plan, Veronica and I own a bar and it's being renovated, soon it'll be open and we can start business in town. Betty my lovely little Angel..."

Betty laughed and I smiled and rubbed her thigh saying "she will take charge of Josie, Josie I was told you can sing."

She nodded and I said "however do you have my little angels moves..."

Betty smiled and Josie was confused and Betty said "yeah, I've worked as a stripper for almost like...a decade and...I have a lot of moves that both Cheryl and Veronica know of."

Josie said "sounds like a huge challenge..."

I nodded saying "very, however you must learn in a few weeks, I mean if my girl was able to teach two...really horrible dancers how to dance in such short time, you can too."

She then said "okay...I'll try my best but are you really that good?"

Veronica, Cheryl, and Toni scoffed and laughed.

Betty smiled saying "just wait and see, but yay! It's finally even, four girls I love it..."

She kissed me and I smiled as I rubbed her thigh and said "Kevin, Toni will help you adjust bartending, however I heard you have a voice, I think you'd be a fabulous MC."

He smiled and said "I'd love that! Sorry...out of both of us in this relationship I'm definitely more open."

I smiled saying "Toni you'll show him right?"

She nodded and I smiled saying "good...this weekend we start practicing, I have a plan so Sweet Pea, Fangs, Archie you meet me in a location I will send, Betty why don't you take Veronica, Cheryl, and now Josie to teach them, will you do that for me."

She smiled saying "anything..."

She held my face and kissed me.

I smiled and she giggled as I said "Toni and Kevin will actually visit the site, even if renovating what are they renovating exactly Veronica?"

She then said "just the colors, it's gonna be mainly greens and grays and black. Maybe some yellow and blue lightening with some red...purple..."

I laughed and said "alright...we meet back here on the weekend at 10 AM at the dot, if not...your not ready you two."

They sighed and I said "we vow our life on one another, are you ready for that?"

I smiled and Betty got up and I got up saying "alright come on..."