30

Betty's POV
A few days ago was the wedding rehearsal and it was very stressful. Tonight is the night before the wedding. I was at Jughead's as Cheryl and Veronica packed my things.

I said to Jug "I will see you...when I finally become Mrs Jones."

He smiled and kissed me as he said "be safe okay?"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead and we left.

I went to my dads because Veronica and Cheryl said

'No boys! At all!'

So I dropped off Cooper at my dads.

I was with him alone as he said "tomorrow's the wedding...and you won't be a full Cooper anymore."

I smiled saying "don't say that dad or I'll call off the wedding."

He laughed and I smiled tearing up and saying "I'm just...I'm happy that your here...before I thought...I thought I would have to go by myself...but now I have you..."

He smiled and I hugged him as he rubbed my back.

I cried lightly holding him as he said "just stay strong okay, I'm sure you'll look beautiful."

I smiled as he kissed my head and rubbed my back.

I said "Coopers clothes are here in his bag."

He nodded and Cooper meowed and I hugged him.

I said "I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

I smiled and kissed his head as I then left.

We were at the five seasons and they both said "alright you're gonna bathe, have facials, shave, pluck."

I blanked out and said "I'm tired okay?"

They then said "we'll do it!"

I rose my eyebrows as they shoved me inside the bathroom. I was in a tub with Cheryl washing my hair as Veronica shaved my legs.

I sighed and said "I can get used to this..."

They laughed and I laid down on the side of the tub. As they continued they did my nails and gave me waxes in place I will not speak about. They also died my hair to a Platinum blonde they removed most of the color with color remover and then went in with platinum and I really loved it, it'll contrast from the pink a bit but still go together. As Cheryl painted my nails Veronica did my toes as I got a facial, I had masks on masks on masks with cucumbers on my eyes and lip masks. When they finished I finally breathed some fresh air.

They then said "this is great! Amazing!"

I laughed and Veronica said "now we got someone to give you a good massage!"

I smiled and saw a man come in and felt a little calmer somewhat. When my massage finished I was laying on the bed feeling amazing I turned off my light and laid in my bed as I began turning on the T.V and watched cartoons.

Suddenly my phone rang and I grabbed it.

I laughed saying "hi Jug..."

He sighed and said "it's miserable here with you, come home."

I laughed and said "I want to but, bad luck."

He groaned and I said "don't worry Juggie, soon we will be off somewhere married and cuddling."

He laughed and I said "I love you Juggie, and if we can get married right now. I do."

He then replied with "I love you as well, I do."

I smiled and said "goodnight Jug."

He then said "night Betty."

I hung up and smiled as I began falling asleep. The next day I woke up early and rubbed my eyes and was on my phone soon Veronica and Cheryl were both inside my room.

They said "time to head to the venue!"

I sighed and they looked at me and Cheryl asked "you okay? Your not backing out right?"

I shook my head saying "no...it's just...it's gonna be weird, I've always been proud of my last name because of my father because he's been amazing, like my own superhero. I don't know it's just scary to think about it...that I won't be a full Cooper anymore..."

They came to my sides and Veronica said "you can keep your last name just add Jones."

I nodded and said "I'm just excited, happy, nervous but...I'm getting married something I never would've thought could happen."

They both hugged me and Cheryl said "alright guys let's stop crying and let's head to the venue and get Betty and Jughead married!"

I smiled and we began leaving. We got to the venue and people were setting up everything as they took me to the girls space where only girls are allowed. I saw everyone and hugged them as everyone began there work. Professionals were doing my makeup and my hair because Cheryl and Veronica were having there makeup done, Veronica was my maid of honor and Cheryl is my bridesmaid because she was the only other one I was closest too besides Veronica not to be rude to the others and thankfully they weren't offended. As they did my makeup I saw it was natural which I loved a lot! They added a neutral to pink lip and I had a little shimmer eyeshadow that had some matte baby pink and white shimmer. As they were doing my hair Veronica and Cheryl were getting there jewelry on. My hair was curly it beautiful waves and they clipped on my veil in the back of my head as suddenly I heard knocking and looked at Kevin and he went to open the door. As he did my dad came with Cooper and I gasped seeing Cooper in his little special green bow tie. The stylists let me out of the chair and I saw my dad smiling at me and I smiled back as he began tearing up.

"God you look so beautiful...." he said holding my hand.

I smiled and he kissed my head saying "your gonna always be my little girl remember that?"

I laughed and saw a tear leave his eye. I hugged him and he hugged me tightly.

I said "thank you for everything you've done for me."

He rubbed my back and sighed and gave me Cooper.

I giggled holding him and said "mommy's getting married Cooper!"

He meowed and I smiled and gave him back to my dad and sighed lightly.

He said "we will be waiting out here alright?"

I nodded and as he left we continued getting ready. They helped me get my dress on and I was looking so adorable! I loved it! Kevin helped me with my shoes on as Cheryl retouched my lips and I tapped my nails together as they finished and I smiled looking at myself. I sighed and rubbed my stomach and then thought of kids...kids would be...great...maybe... maybe we should just forget about Donna, maybe we should focus on our future together and not on the past, maybe I should start trying with Jughead.