23

Betty's POV
I finished up using the bathroom when I saw my mom with her arms crossed glaring at me.

I was confused and said "what?"

She then said "so your going to marry him and not give any money to your family!"

I was so confused saying "what are you even talking about?"

She then said "your a little slut if your gonna just keep all the money to yourself!"

I laughed and yelled "you fucking made my life a living hell! Why the fuck would I give you shit!"

She suddenly grabbed my neck but I twisted her arm and slammed her onto the table.

I said "I'm not the little girl you once knew me as mother, I'm not weak like you think."

I let her go and she rubbed her arm looking at me.

"That man, he doesn't really love you because who would be stupid enough to love you." She said.

I began tearing up saying "people who actually know me, unlike you. You never knew me, after you and dad got divorced I hated you! Because it wasn't dads fault he wanted to stay with you! But you didn't! So I was with him a lot more than you! And you made me feel like I was worth nothing!"

She then said "your just after the poor mans money you heard him! He's not capable of marriage all you will do is take his money and that's it."

I saw her champagne and grabbed it and threw it on her and she gasped and wiped her eyes carefully.

I said "I'm sorry but don't you dare say that."

Suddenly I saw Jughead and he gave her a napkin.

She said "thank you Jughead...she's not perfect for you to marry."

He then said "I don't need someone perfect, only someone capable of making a promise and she has made many and kept many, unlike you I see. Why are you even here Ms Smith."

She then said "my daughter is not right for you I mean look at her then you!"

Suddenly I saw Cooper on the table glaring at her and I shook my head at him.

Jughead said "I don't care Ms Smith, I think you should go now before you make things worse."

She sighed and I said "the next time your this close to me, I'm calling the cops about the restraining order and instead of going home you'll be going to jail."

She sighed and walked out as I looked down.

Jughead said "don't listen to her okay? She's an idiot."

I nodded and he kissed me.

I sighed and he said "how about we ditch for a few there's something I wanna do..."

I smiled and he did too saying "come on Cooper!"

He ran towards us and we left Pops. We drove for a few minutes and then we were at Sweet Water Lake. He helped me out of the car and I held Cooper as we walked. We walked closer to the river and onto the Bridge.

"Look up." He told me.

I did so and we saw many many stars, gazillions.

I smiled seeing them saying "this is cool Juggie but I've been here millions of times. Why are we... here..."

As I turned around I saw him down on one knee with a box in his hand and it was in the form of a snake. I stared at it and then at him.

He smiled at me and said "be my Mrs Jones, be my partner in crime, be the Harley to...well Joker was awful to her so...but if he did love her be the Harley to my Joker, the savior to my darkness, the light to my darkness, just you and only you. I love you. Marry me."

I smiled and began tearing up and nodded "yes...yes a millions times yes and forever Juggie I will love you and marry."

He smiled and took out the ring and slipped it on my finger and smiled.

"Fits perfectly..."

I smiled and he got up and kissed me. I held his neck and kissed him back as I looked at the ring.

I smiled as he said "it's kinda like yours. A traditional ring."

I laughed and he did too as I kissed him again. Suddenly we heard booming and looked up seeing fireworks going off and he smiled as it read.

'Congratulations...'

I looked at Jughead and he looked at me. We both laughed as Cooper meowed at us.

I said "we're gonna be Jones's boy!"

Jughead laughed and I smiled holding Cooper.

Jughead said "how about we head back to the party?"

I nodded and we got inside the car and went back to Pops. When we arrived we saw everyone outside looking up at the fireworks. I smiled and went over to Veronica and hugged her, I showed her the ring and she gasped grabbing my hand and we both screamed.

She hugged me saying "I'm the freaking maid of honor right!?"

I laughed and said "no Cooper is. Of course it's you V!"

She squealed and hugged me and I hugged her again.

She said "I can't wait! We're gonna make you look hot! Have a beautiful ceremony, everything will be perfect! You will be Mrs Jones in a few months!"

I laughed and she kissed my cheek saying "I'm gonna cry...I'm gonna cry!"

I laughed and she said "I'm happy your both getting to do this...I'm so excited and I'm happy you both are gonna be happy."

I smiled and hugged her as she kissed my cheek and hugged me as we continued watching the fireworks. We both looked up and saw more lighting up but I turned to Jughead and stared at him, he turned to me and I smiled and he smiled looking at me. He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back.

He held Cooper and I smiled saying "I love you..."

He smiled and looked at me saying "I love you too."

I sighed and he leaned down and kissed me again and at that moment I felt the happiest I have ever been in so long.