20

Jughead's POV
I woke up and felt someone holding me. I saw Betty there and I groaned feeling awful. I carefully untangled us from one another and went downstairs I drank an energy drink and took and aspirin. I sighed and began cleaning up and I remembered last night. I asked Betty to marry me. I mean...I want her too but maybe it's still too early? But even then maybe it's not? I just blocked my dads number, there was no way I was going to deal with him...I want to move on with my life. Forget the past...I didn't want anything even related to him to be apart of me. I was making myself some coffee to help me wake up and suddenly as I turned around I saw Betty in my shirt.

I smiled and she walked over to me and she said "your underwear is pretty low..."

She pulled my underwear up.

I laughed as she asked "are you okay? From last night?"

I sighed and nodded as she said "yeah I got scared... I've never seen you like this..."

I sighed and said "I'm sorry..."

She then said "I love you...I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

I smiled and she smiled back at me asking "do you remember anything from last night?"

I shrugged saying "it's kinda foggy I guess...we'll I do remember vividly that I asked you to marry me."

She sighed saying "that terrified me, you were drunk like come on...don't play with me like that Juggie..."

I laughed and picked her up and set her on the kitchen counter as she giggled.

"How should I play with you then?" I asked.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I meant it..." I told her.

She looked at me and I said "I want to marry you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I sighed and she looked worried and I said "don't say yes right now...but I would like an answer one day...these last few months...realizing my mistakes, my love for you...it's all...it's all been a lot...and now I want everything to do with you."

She smiled and nodded I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Later that day I was with Archie as he said "so dude your turning 27 soon...so, what's gonna happen?"

I sighed and shrugged saying "nothing I guess."

He smirked and said "I think you should propose."

I laughed and said "I think I already did..."

He rose his eyebrows and I said "don't tell anyone okay? I was drunk you called me...I just...Betty got there and thankfully I didn't drink till my death."

He smiled and I said "don't tell anyone okay? It's between you and me."

He nodded and I said "I'm just worried...what if she says no, then what?"

He laughed at me and said "she'll never say no Jug, your funny if you think that."

I smiled and he said "what are you doing later?"

I shrugged saying "probably go to the club cause Betty's performing."

He nodded and he said "Ronnies over with Kevin painting there nails, you know all of them have been getting along."

I smiled and sighed saying "do you think I should call my dad back?"

He looked at me and said "it's up to you Jug. In my opinion I'm not sure actually."