Epilouge

Soon Betty woke up somewhere and groaned as she found herself in a cage she suddenly saw her sister, brother and mother and got up.

She said "why am I here!"

She yelled against the weird cage she was in.

Her brother said "we found out that Jughead is responsible for importing and deporting drugs from local gangs."

Betty yelled "liars!"

He smirked and suddenly she saw Donna and yelled "you little bitch!"

Betty reached for her and Charles said "unfortunately all of your members escaped...so now we will just lure you to get them out."

Betty began crying and said "dad will tell you the truth!"

Her mom said "he's not allowed to visit sweetheart... legally he cannot."

Betty felt a tear trickle down her cheek and said "you won't get him. Jughead will come find me! He loves me! Wait...he was shot...if he dies I'm going to kill you!"

Her brother smirked saying "when Betty? Your now in an asylum where you should've been this you were in High School."

She sobbed and bent to her knees and held her stomach hoping that she wasn't pregnant, she wouldn't let there child suffer this.

She screamed and looked up at them saying "you better watch your back, because the moment I get out, your all fucking dead. I will kill all of you."

They laughed and Betty said "you guys should be in an asylum, because I'm crazy cause of each of you."

They glared at her and left.

Donna smiled saying "goodbye Betty."

She blew a kiss and Betty backed away and screamed again and cried holding her stomach.

Meanwhile Toni pulled the bullet out of Jughead groaned as he bit a belt and Toni cleaned and stitched him up.

"Thank you..." he told her.

She nodded and said "I didn't know of any of this...those cops were lying! My lawyers would've contacted me!"

Toni sighed and he had his hands against the wall.

"They took Betty...they took my Betty..."

Toni frowned and Jughead said "I'm gonna kill them...I'm gonna kill all those cops...I'm gonna do it...I'm gonna fucking kill them all, I'll find them right now! And shoot there heads off!"

Toni then said "if you do then you will truly never see her again."

Jughead sighed and said "I'll get serpents who will take the blame, and she'll come home to me."

She sighed and Jughead said "we will then runaway...I won't let them get her that easily. I've gotta call my fucking lawyers."

Toni sighed and Veronica was with Archie as she cried in his arms and he held her.

She shouted "what if she's pregnant and we don't know! What if something happens Archie!"

He held her as she sobbed and shivered in fear.

He said "we will figure something out okay?"

She cried and nodded as suddenly Jughead came back in looking furious.

Archie grabbed him saying "what's wrong."

He then said "they took her against her will! There's nothing! Nothing in the media or in any documents! She was taken, taken! Her father is calling me freaking out saying her brother took her! I'm gonna find him and kill him. He took my betty and he doesn't know what's coming."

Suddenly Cooper walked in and meowed and ran around and Jughead began crying as Cooper walked over and meowed. He saw a photo of Betty and ran over and touched it with his paw and whimpered.

Jughead picked him up saying "it's okay...it's okay Cooper..."

Cooper rubbed his eyes as he cried and snuggled into Jughead.

"I'll find her Cooper, I promise...I promise I'll find her buddy..."