22

Jughead's POV
We made it to Pops and I saw everyone there.

I sighed and shook my head saying "I hate you guys..."

They laughed and Archie said "Veronica's idea."

She scoffed saying "hey, it was our idea."

I smiled and hugged them as they said "we got you the best present of all."

I smirked saying "I don't know about that..."

I turned my head to Betty as she smiled at me. Suddenly I saw Jellybean and she smiled and I scoffed and hugged her.

She said "I'm happy to be here..."

I smiled and said "I need you to meet the special someone..."

She smiled and I said "Betty."

She looked at me and I said "Jelly this is Betty, Betty this is Jellybean...my little sister."

She smiled and Betty said "so your the mystery sister who saved his life."

She laughed saying "it was mainly Archie but being called mystery sister and metaphorically called a hero, I extremely love it, so yes?"

I laughed and Betty said "it's so nice to finally meet you Jellybean, Jughead always talks about you guys when you were younger...and I'm grateful he had you cause if not...I don't think I would've ever met him."

I smiled and kissed her as she laughed and suddenly Cooper ran towards Veronica.

Veronica smiled and grabbed him and held him.

"That's my son, he's Cooper."

Betty laughed hitting my chest.

Suddenly we heard "it's really nice to see you again."

Both Betty and I were confused and turned around seeing Betty's mom, Betty groaned and walked away.

I turned to Jellybean saying "excuse us?"

She nodded and I walked over to Betty to help her as she grabbed her mom aside.

"Mom what the hell are you doing here."

She then said "I was walking by and saw through the glass, I was wondering what all that fuss was about."

Betty then said "a birthday now get out."

She sighed and Betty said "get out before I call the police your not invited."

Her mom groaned and I said "Betty why don't we just forget about her okay?"

She sighed and we walked away and she said "I'm sorry..."

I shook my head saying "I think we should tell everyone no?"

She smiled and nodded, I laughed and smirked.

I saw a glass of champagne and I said "everyone?"

Everyone turned me holding a glass in there hand.

I smiled saying "thank you guys for coming, your all my best friends, but even more your family. We have introduced Josie and Kevin in but they're already fitting in like family..."

Betty smiled at me, I smiled and said "this is a great group of people because of my announcement."

I sighed and said "my father...as we all know he's done some terrible stuff, I have no mother only my baby sister who made it tonight, but now all of that made me realize that yes I have a family but I want my family to grow bigger for more and more years even after us...so I decided to do something I've never thought I'd do many years ago, love someone unconditionally and infinitely for the rest of my life... I have never been the perfect son, the perfect brother, or even at times a significant other. Without Archie or Jellybean I would've drank myself to death or overdosed. So let's give a little thank you to them and...that's not it though."

Everyone was confused and Archie was smirking and so was Jellybean too. I smiled turning to Betty and looked at her as she stood next to me.

"As you all know last year I met this amazing women at a strip bar and of course I wanted to get into her pants and she refused. But after a few times she gave in finally, cause of my charm." I chuckled out.

Betty hit my chest and I laughed "she has taught me how to be more open, how to be funny, how to not act so serious...but most important of all she taught me what love is...something that...I never thought I'd know the meaning of especially from someone who I had just met...after a while I decided I had to leave to protect her but I was an idiot, a stupid rich selfish idiot and I came back to her and she accepted me again in her life...so now I'm deciding I want to love her forever. Be with her forever, be apart of her forever. So I asked her the question. Marry me. And she said...yes."

Everyone began clapping and were in awe. Betty smiled at me and I kissed her quickly as everyone began hugging and congratulating us. I laughed and Jellybean hugged us and smiled at us too.

"Welcome to the family, I'm gonna keep an eye on you two for baby making." She told us.

Betty and I both got flustered by the question but looked at one another and smiled. I kissed her as she kissed me back.

Veronica said "I should've done this at the beginning because I didn't realize this would happen but, I opened up a speakeasy."

We we're all impressed as she said "it's downstairs."

We were all confused and Pop Tate opened a door and Veronica led us down. We all saw the place and Betty and I were amazed we congratulated Veronica.

But as we did she said "no offense you guys are getting married this is nothing but I can't believe it!"

Betty laughed and I did too as she said "I'm gonna go use the restroom."

I nodded and kissed her as she walked off.

As I waited Archie said "no ring?"

I smiled saying "not yet...I have another way I want to do that."

He nodded and said "your getting married dude!"

I laughed and we hugged as he said "congrats man, now I don't have to feel so weird of me and Veronica being the only married couple."

She scoffed and said "I thought you liked that!"

He sighed and she rolled her eyes.

Veronica said "but here Jug, taste the rum we're using, my dads old recipe."

I smiled and took a shot and nodded saying "that's nice."

She smiled and said "I can't wait to open it up as a business. We're handing out cards to only exclusive people, you can only enter if you have the passcode."

I smiled and she did too. But after a few minutes I realized Betty was taking a bit longer so I got kinda worried and decided to just head up the stairs and back into Pops, thats when I saw her and her mom having a heated argument.