27

Betty's POV
Today we were dress shopping I was with the girls and Kev as we went dress shopping. We were at the place and Veronica hugged the owner.

"Guys this is my sister Hermosa, Hermosa this is the bride to be Betty, our friends Cheryl, Toni, Josie and Kevin. We're looking for green and white wedding dresses."

She nodded saying "coming right up."

I smiled and Veronica held my hand as we walked towards her sister. As we were trying on some dresses every time I looked in the mirror....it didn't look or feel right. Like it was extremely pretty, nice and loose or tight and curvy. But it's just that...it didn't feel like it's meant for me, like could I wear it yeah, but for my special day? I don't know...as we continued going through almost 45 dresses I walked out everyone looked at me.

Cheryl said "it's too green...I don't like it."

Toni nodded "agree."

I sighed and said "I didn't like it either V..."

She frowned saying "Hermosa got more?"

Her sister sighed and said "let me go check the back."

Her sister left as Veronica helped me out.

I got my robe on saying "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom okay?"

She nodded and I walked away. As I finished using the bathroom I looked around the store and saw different dresses, I didn't understand as too why nothing was just clicking, soon I got lost in a maze of dresses and frowned as I tried to find my way back soon I hit a dead end but as I did I saw a dress peaking out from others. I moved the other dresses and pulled it out to look at it. I realized it was pink with some white flower details near the ends of the dress and the chest to waist line of the dress, it was made up of silks, lace, and mesh it had its shoulders hanging from the sides. The back you tied to a bow with ribbon and it showed off your back slightly. I smiled looking at it and grabbed it and tried to find my way back. As I found my way back I saw Hermosa holding three other dresses.

I asked "hey...can I try this one on?"

She saw the dress and nodded as we went to change. As she tied me up I stared at myself and smiled as she began putting on the veil, it had baby pink roses on the huge clip and she stuck it on the back.

She then said to me "you look insanely beautiful Betty."

I smiled and bit my bottom lip as we came out and everyone stared at me.

I said "I think I want this one V...I'm sorry you didn't choose it...but I really like this one."

She smiled and said "you look so beautiful Betty."

I smiled and Cheryl said "yes! Agreed this is the one!"

I smiled and hugged Veronica as she said "your wedding will be amazing..."

I smiled and said "I hope so..."

She hugged me again and I sighed lightly feeing beautiful and happy. When I got to Jughead's I heard him and my dad talking. I walked over and saw them cooking in the kitchen, I smiled seeing them and Cooper saw me, I put my finger to my mouth as he ignored me and my dad and Jughead continued talking and cooking and laughing. I leaned against the wall feeling happy, everything was coming down right, it all felt good and it felt fine and normal, I was happy...when I finished showering and all I came downstairs and they still didn't see me.

I said "hey guys..."

My dad and Jughead turned around.

I asked "yeah I just got home and went upstairs and took a shower, what are we cooking?"