29

Betty's POV
Jughead has just left so I was kinda feeling down till my phone rang.

I picked it up saying "V?"

She then said "our bachelorette party, one we lied to the boys about what it was, we're watching sad couple movies that have happy endings, we're eating popcorn, drinking and having a sleepover! Just like you asked."

I smiled and said "are you coming here?"

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door carefully seeing her and the other girls play Kevin.

They hugged me and I laughed saying "alright alright don't kill me before the wedding!"

They laughed and Veronica popped a champagne bottle and we started the night. All I wanted was to spend time with my friends, we played monopoly and fought we played uno and fought we played cards against humanity and laughed our asses off. We ate a lot of Doritos, a lot of Pringles, cheese doodles it was amazing. We had sodas with champange and I honestly couldn't ask for a better bachelorette party. It wasn't too much nor too little, we even watched Mean Girls, Euphoria, Clueless, we even watched twilight to make fun of it and threw popcorn at the T.V. It was the best night I ever had with anyone actually because I had friends but not only friends family. When I woke up I was in my bed I rubbed my eyes seeing Cooper next to me on his back as he purred in his sleep.

I laughed and said "sorry about last night."

I kissed his head and got up and cleaned myself up. When I went downstairs it was extremely messy. Everyone was sleeping on one another but I didn't panick. I decided to just sweep up and throw things out while they slept because I didn't want them to be woken up over this. As I finished cleaning a lot of of the mess I then realized Jughead wasn't home so I called him, he didn't pick up but I just assumed he was probably passed out with Archie so I was kinda at peace. Soon they began waking up and I sat next to them as they all woke up looking exhausted as ever.

"What happened?" Veronica asked me.

I said "we all passed out, don't worry I cleaned up most of the stuff."

She sat up and I hugged her and she hugged me back

I said "this was the best bachelorette party ever."

She smiled saying "I'm still laughing about how we lied to the boys about having a guy stripper...that's overdone."

I smiled and she did too.

I sighed and said "I'll order Pops for all of us?"

She nodded and I walked away to order the food. Everyone woke up and we were eating our food.

Veronica said "so I have all the dresses finished and in a month the wedding is on!"

I smiled and we all clapped as Veronica said "I want to have a toast with our milkshakes, let's congratulate Betty on one getting married, two us having an amazing bachelorette party ever, and three for all of us being together healthy and not in danger and we can try and have more moments like this."

I smiled and we lifted our milkshakes as we all hit them together and smiled. Later that day once they all left Jughead came home.

"Juggie!"

I ran over and he smiled and kissed me and said "yeah we went to a strip club umm...I drank I'm gonna take a shower okay?"

I nodded and he went upstairs. I got him a sports drink and some aspirin as he walked back down I handed them both to him.

He smiled and asked "how was the party?"

I laughed and said "we had a sleepover, we watched stupid movies played games at junk food."

He then groaned saying "so you really didn't have a stripper?"

I giggled and held his face saying "I told Veronica if I had a stripper I would let someone else be my maid of honor. But we had a nice night. You look like you had a somewhat nice night."

He rubbed his eyes saying "I'm just tired...but all I want is for us to cuddle please?"

I smiled and nodded. We went to the couch and I held him as Cooper jumped on us, I laughed and Jughead smiled as we turned on a movie and held one another. It was nice spending the day like this romantically. We went to Pops and had dinner, we sat in the same booth and same seats, as we ate he stared at me.

I said "yes?"

He shook his head and moved my hair back saying "I just...love you so much, your so beautiful, and I don't know how I got so lucky."

I laughed and said "I guess wanting to have sex...didn't exactly lead to that but to something more."

He smiled and I smiled and kissed him, he held my hand and looked at my ring and kissed my knuckles.

"I'm gonna marry you and truly make you the happiest women in the world...I see us getting married, having children, seeing a little you or me but I rather have a mini you, with big green eyes and blond hair. Or if so me...I rather them have your beautiful green emerald eyes my dark hair...your wit, my cunning self. I would love all of it."

I smiled and I began tearing up and said "r-really..."

He nodded saying "I don't see myself doing that... with anyone but you."

I smiled and kissed him.

He held me and I said "I want all of that...I want all of it with you..."

I cried lightly as he kissed my forehead.

He smiled saying "hey Pops can we get another milkshake please?"

He nodded and I smiled as he said "the night we go on our honeymoon...I want us to start trying."

I was confused and said "f-for a baby? That quickly?"

He then said "do you not want that?"

I laughed saying "Juggie of course I do it's just... Donna is still out there...maybe we should wait until..."

He sighed and said "fine...however once she's dead I want you to throw away any birth control, condoms, dont go to doctors appointments. And I want you on our bed naked and waiting for me."

I laughed and he did too, Pops came by and gave us our new shake.

Jughead said "to us."

I nodded and said back "to us..."

We kissed and drank from two straws.