33

Jughead's POV
Our plane arrived the next morning, we got out and Betty was confused looking around.

I said "not here okay?"

She was still confused and I opened the car door and she got inside as we drove off.

As we drove in the streets I asked "do you know where we are?"

She looked out the window as I smiled and she said "I can't tell...but it's pretty nice outside."

I smirked and said "we're in the Bahamas my love."

She turned to me and I laughed as she screamed in excitement yelling "hurry up I want to swim now!"

I laughed and drove a little faster. We then arrived near the water and she was confused. I smiled as we got off and as we got out some of my guards grabbed our things as we walked on a bridge she smiled looking back at me and up ahead was a private small house I got for the both of us. We got there and I opened the door and she looked inside, she looked inside and it was almost all white with some tans and browns. She smiled and I smiled holding her from behind as she held my hands.

"What do you think?" I whispered.

She turned her head and kissed me.

I kissed her back and she said "I love it...this is so cool!"

I laughed and she ran to the windows that went from the ceiling to the floor and looked outside seeing the beach on the other end. She hugged me and I picked her up and she laughed.

I said "I love you Mrs Jones."

She giggled saying "I love you too Mr Jones."

She kissed me and I kissed her back.

After settling our stuff inside I said "guards are everywhere so if anyone tries to come here...we'll be safe."

She smiled and said "so no Donna?"

I shook my head and she kissed me and I kissed her back and she sighed in relief.

"Put your swimsuit on." I told her.

She squealed and ran to her stuff and then to the bathroom.

We were under a cabana and she said "come on let's go swim!"

I laughed and she said "first get some sunscreen."

She slapped some on my face and I scoffed as she laughed rubbing it all over my face and laughed. She then sprayed more on my body as I groaned.

"Perfect!" She shouted and then did herself.

She grabbed my hand and we ran in the water.

As she swam underneath she said "I just saw a fish Juggie!"

I laughed and she grabbed her goggles and I grabbed mine. We went in the water together and we held hands as she pointed. I smiled giving a thumbs up as she clapped and I shook my head as we continued swimming. When we were at the surface she threw water at me and I threw water back. She scoffed and we had a water fight I smirked and ran back to shore and grabbed a water gun she gasped and screamed dunking her head in the water, I smirked going back in the water as I looked for her I saw her as she tried swimming away. I caught her and brought her to shore. She laughed holding me and I smiled and she did too. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

She said "I love you."

I smiled and said "I love you."

She laughed and kissed me again and I dunked us into the water. Later that night we both took showers and I was drying up my hair and shook my head as she laughed at me and she had on a nightgown. It had long sleeves and covered her nicely. I smiled and turned off the room light and got into bed with her. On the side was a patio with sliding open doors. In front of us was the T.V and next was the open door. I smiled as she began switching channels on the T.V and I smiled staring at her. I then held her face and moved her chin to face me. I smiled and kissed her. She put the control down and held my face as I held hers. I pulled away and smiled, she smiled too and I went on top of her she pressed her hands on my chest as I kissed her.

She smiled saying "what about the people outside?"

I scoffed saying "now your worried about being loud?"

She hit my chest and I smiled saying "don't worry. I don't care. I just...want to show you how much I love you, let them hear how much you love me."

She smiled and I kissed her again. She held my neck and I shoved my pants down and lifted up her nightgown. I didn't take it off but pulled her underwear down. She looked at me and I held her waist and held my cock and she looked at me and nodded and I slid inside her. I felt her legs rise and stay at my sides as she let out a small gasp. I set myself in between her legs and kissed her, she held my face as I trusted inside her, she moaned and she held my back and I held the head board and kissed her, she dug her nails in my back as I kissed her neck. I felt her hands on my butt and I thrusted deeper inside her as she moaned and I kissed her chest and she held my hand I kissed her and felt her hands in my hair as her legs wrapped around me. I groaned and held one of her breasts through the fabric of her clothing and I felt the cloth of her sleeves touch my face as she pulled me towards her to kiss her. I then stopped and pulled out and she was confused. I laid down and I pulled her on top of me, she lifted her gown and held my cock up to her and slowly slid down I groaned leaning my head back as she moaned sinking all the way down. She had her hands on my chest as she moved and I lifted my hips up as I held her through her fabric. I sat up and she held my shoulders and kissed me. I kissed her back as she smiled and I moved her on me. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. She smiled and she shoved me back down on the bed and moved herself and I smiled leaning my head back lightly and moaning myself. She leaned down and kissed me and my neck and chest. I smiled and after a while we were spooning and doing all sorts of romantic positions in bed. We were back in missionary as I held her leg around my back.

She moaned out "I'm gonna cum..."

I smiled and thrusted slowly inside her and she held my arms and leaned my forehead against hers.

She said "tell me you love me...tell me you love me p-please."

I moaned and said "I fucking love you Elizabeth Jones, I love you so much."

I kissed her again as I felt her hold my face and she moaned louder in my mouth, I groaned and moaned too as suddenly I came and she came too, and we both breathed heavily and quickly as she held me and I looked at her and she looked at me. I slowly pulled out and laid down next to her as she rubbed her stomach lightly and turned her head to me.

"You..." she breathed out.

I gulped and said "I came..."

She then said "this is it..."

I nodded saying  "in hopes we get pregnant..."

She smiled and I said "and if we don't the first time we will continue to try okay?"

She nodded and I smiled lightly and held her and she held me and I kissed her head and we both fell asleep, beautiful first time being married.