21

Betty's POV
It's been a few days since Jughead's dad called but I'm happy cause he's doing better. Now instead of sex he takes me on little dates to Pops and then we have sex, overall I'm happy with how we're doing. Right now I was with Cooper as I was eating and he ate beside me and my dad came and smiled.

He kissed both of our heads and I said "what are you doing later dad?"

He shrugged saying "I'll probably stay at home, maybe take a walk, why?"

I nodded saying "Jughead asked me if I wanted to marry him..."

He smiled asking "did you say yes?"

I sighed and said "I'm scared dad..."

He frowned and I said "what if...what if something happens? I'm just scared...nervous..."

He came closer to me saying "I understand Elizabeth trust me I do. But sometimes you must take risks to be happy, Jughead makes you happy so I'd say, yes."

I smiled and nodded and he smiled as my phone rang.

I picked it up saying "hey V, what's up?"

She then said "what do you think I should get for Jughead for his birthday? I'm thinking watches, cologne, maybe his own liquor line..."

I then said "uhh when's his birthday?"

Suddenly she said "in two days. Did he not tell you! So typical."

I laughed and sighed lightly saying "it's fine...uhh, thanks for telling me cause now I'm gonna go find him a present, and either a watch or ring."

I hung up saying "Jughead's birthday is in two days. He's so mean. Let's go Cooper."

I grabbed my big purse and he hopped inside and meowed poking his head out as we left. We were at the mall and I really couldn't decide as I stopped at the food court and fed some things to myself and Cooper I then realized something I called Archie and he picked up.

"Betty?"

I then said "you know the company who makes those candys that are shaped like hearts I think it's called Sweet Tarts?"

He then said "yeah...why?"

I smiled and said "Jughead...he proposed and I want to say yes in the most cutest way possible, can you maybe pretty please with a cherry on top help me do this?"

He then said "of course what do you need me to do?"

***

Two days after a box was at my front door. I smiled opening it seeing the candies, I smirked and my dad saw me.

He asked "you okay?"

I smiled and said "I'm gonna say yes dad..."

He smiled and hugged me and said "I guess I do get to walk you down the aisle after all..."

I smiled and hugged him as he held me and kissed my head and I sighed.

I said "I'm happy you can..."

He smiled and I did too. As I finished wrapping up the candies I put a bow on top of it.

I shouted "we're gonna be married soon Cooper!"

He meowed and was on my chest as I laughed and kissed his head. I put the box in my bag as Veronica called me.

I picked it up saying "hey what's up?"

She then said "hey are you coming to the party tonight just double checking."

I said "of course I am, I have to run a few errands but I'll make it."

She then said "great cause we're setting it all up at Pops."

She hung up and I smiled as I said "let's go see Juggie first."

He meowed and we left. I got to Jughead's place and knocked on the door. He opened it and I smiled walking in.

He smiled and I said "happy birthday...why the hell did you not tell me."

He sighed and said "I shut don't make a big fuss about it."

I sighed and said "well this year you are. Even Cooper wants to say happy birthday! Look at him!"

Cooper jumped onto Jughead and Jughead laughed holding him.

I smiled "come on Juggie please just let's celebrate."

He sighed and kissed me as I kissed him back.

He smiled saying "fine..."

I giggled and said "here my dad wanted to give you this card, he's thankful of you for taking care of me, helping him...your an amazing man."

Jughead chuckled and set it down saying "how about I grab us some brownies?"

I nodded and he gave me Cooper and went to his kitchen. I smiled as he came back I gave him the box he sighed.

I said "don't open it yet, right now...I just want you..."

He smiled and said "physically or emotionally?"

I laughed and said "both..."

He smiled and I kissed him. Later that night I was in his closet looking for a dress to wear.

"I think this will do..."

It was a small pink dress cut off above the knees had some layering on the skirt had a elegant V neck and straps.

He smiled and said "beautiful as always.."

I laughed seeing him wearing a black suit.

I said "come on this party won't be that bad, it's at Pops! Best milkshakes in the world."

He smiled and I smiled back as I said "the gift! Open your gift before we go!"

He was confused and as we went downstairs, Cooper was near it as he wore his little bow tie and pushed it towards us. Jughead laughed and I smiled picking him up as he began opening the box.

He then saw the candy's and said "oh...this is cute..."

I smiled saying "open it..."

He was confused and opened it and began eating the candies.

I sighed and said "can you look at what they say?"

He sighed and began looking at the wording. In big bold letters it said the word.

'YES'

He looked at me and looked at the others as they kept saying the word

'YES'

He then said "like a real yes?"

I smiled nodding "yes...yes, yes, yes Juggie...I will marry you."

He smiled and picked me up. I squealed and laughed as he twirled me around and set me back down and kissed me. I giggled and held him as he looked at me and smiled.

I smiled as he said "I'll love you forever..."

I smiled and said "I'll love you infinitely."

He leaned his forehead against mine and kissed me, I smiled holding his neck and kissed him back as he looked at me again and began crying and held me.