13

Betty's POV
I ran to Josie and she looked shaken up "what's wrong?"

I asked and she said "some man assaulted me..."

My whole demeanor changed and said "which man?"

She pointed and I saw a white guy in a grey suit and white button up.

"Go over there with Sweet Pea, I'll take care of this fucker..." I told her.

I turned around with a smile and went over.

"Hi..." I said caressing his arm.

He smiled saying "woah..."

I laughed and sat on his lap and moved around him and he held my waist.

I then said "how about we go somewhere more private?"

He smiled and we left. We were in a private room and I was dancing around for him, I was turned from him and I moved myself sultry.

I then heard him get up and say "how about we get to...the fun stuff no?"

He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him as I turned my head looking innocent, he held my breast and I held his hand smiling as he began grinding himself on my butt and I flipped him as he fell against a table shattering it.

I then said "you dare touch one of these girls like that again you'll be fucking sorry."

He gulped and I grabbed one of the shards of glass and suddenly heard a knock.

"Betty?" I heard Sweet Pea.

I opened the door as the man said "she's trying to kill me please..."

I smirked and he said "let me help...her."

He punched him and I stabbed the shard into his chest. He groaned and winced.

I said "kill him?"

He smiled "my pleasure."

I left and went to go clean up the blood on my hands. I was downstairs and saw Josie and I held her hands.

"Hey...it's okay, I understand it happened to me so many times...if you want out I can try and get you out..."

She shook her head saying "no...I'm I just wanna make some friends and...I feel kinda alone."

I smiled and held her hands saying "my besties and I are having a sexy pool day the day after my big meltdown dinner with family, maybe you can come?"

She smiled and said "I'd love that..."

I smiled and hugged her as suddenly I heard "Betty..."

I looked over and saw Archie and I said "just tell Veronica and Cheryl what happened and that they just need to help you alright?"

She nodded and I left, I walked in as I saw Jughead punching the guy.

He said "please...I'm sorry I don't know what's going on I swear..."

I went behind Jughead as he said "fine...you wanna be in the clear?"

He nodded as Jughead said "then you better fucking not tell anyone because if you do...you won't be able to speak to anyone ever again."

He nodded and Archie drugged him and let him go as Jughead sat down.

I said "it's okay Juggie, so what if the deal didn't work out?"

He sighed and I said "hey..."

He looked at me and I kissed him, he smiled and I pulled away.

"Even if the deal didn't work...we don't wanna work with scums anyways okay?" I told him.

He smiled and I pushed him down and kissed him, he held my waist as I kissed him.

He laughed saying "I don't want you naked in front of my friends..."

I sighed and he sat up holding me and saying "how about we call it a night soon?"

I smiled saying "I'll get us some drinks?"

He smiled and he grabbed my neck and kissed me, I giggled and walked to the bar.

I saw Toni and she said "Josie has been terrified, I can see it."

I sighed and said "she needs to get used to it no? She can, I know she can."

She sighed and I said "two margaritas?"

She nodded and I went over to Veronica as she said "Josie not gonna lie is kinda good. Shes really good at lap dances but also...good idea inviting her to our little sexy party..."

I laughed and she said "we can get to know her more."

I smiled and Toni shouted "Elizabeth!"

I smiled and ran over grabbing the drinks "you added extra shots to Juggies right?"

She nodded and I smiled as I ran over. I saw the boys and Jughead and I gave him the drink. He smiled and I sat with him and giggled lightly as he kissed me, I kissed him back. When I got home I suddenly saw the lights turn on and saw my dad.

I gasped and said "you scared me dad..."

He then said "you don't work tonight, where were you?"

I gulped saying "I was with Jughead dad..."

He shook his head saying "no one was there."

I panicked and he said "Betty I know your not a little kid but I'm just trying to keep you safe...so please just tell me the truth."

I gulped and said "dad..."

He smiled and I frowned and said "I was...I was working extra shifts...at another bar."

He frowned and said "Betty...what have I told you, you don't have to do that."

I then said "but dad..."

He then said "no, you are not going to do that no more."

I sighed and nodded as he kissed my forehead smiling and as he walked away I felt awful lying to my dad.

I then said "daddy?"

He turned around and I said "you like Jughead right?"

He smiled saying "as long as he doesn't hurt you, I trust him."

I smiled and hugged him, he smiled saying "you okay?"

I nodded and said "I just love you....I'm happy that... your better."

He smiled and I kissed his cheek and hugged him again as he rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

I was in bed as Jughead called me "you home safe?"

I said "yes Juggie, don't worry."

I sighed and asked "can I tell my dad? About you...what you really are?"

He sighed and I said "I just...I just hate keeping this from him Juggie...I just...want him to know."

He then said "would he tell?"

I gulped and said "I don't know..."

He then said "Betty...I know you want to tell your father, but we don't know if we can trust him."

I frowned and said "I understand...I'll think about it."

I hung up and saw a photo of my dad on my bedside table and I frowned as I laid down to contemplate what I should do.