10

Betty's POV
I didn't like it that I kept this secret life from my dad...maybe in a few months he'll understand but definitely not now, I just want us to be okay. Jughead was inking my tattoos again when we saw Sweet Pea and Fangs come in his home and I held the sheet up to my breasts as they gasped.

They said "we're sorry!"

They turned and I laughed saying "you've practically see my breasts every time we're on a mission...plus I only let Jughead hold them..."

I smiled and kissed him and he kissed me.

They turned as Fangs said "Kevin is really excited... however..."

Sweet Pea sighed and said "Josie isn't really wanting to do it..."

I laughed and Jughead did to saying "you're fucking serious."

I rolled my eyes as Jughead got up and said "Sweet Pea...what do you think would happen if Josie doesn't vow our oath and leaves...what happens?"

He gulped saying "she dies..."

He nodded saying "exactly...and Betty now...being amazing...she'll hurt her to the point of no going back so killing her would be the best option."

Sweet Pea sighed saying "I'm trying dude but she's just nervous."

I got up saying "she has you Sweet Pea if anything we're to happen you would kill no?"

He nodded and said "don't worry, I'll talk to her."

Jughead smiled saying "good, and your done Betty, just let them heal up overnight okay?"

I nodded and Sweet Pea sighed and Fangs smiled. When I got back to my house with Jug I saw my mom and siblings and my dad and they saw Jughead and me.

"Woah! Betty where'd you get those tattoos! Those are ugly!" My mother shouted.

I rolled my eyes saying "your fucking ugly mother."

My dad sighed and came next to me and said "she is a responsible adult, and I trust Jughead with her because he gives them to her."

Suddenly Cooper ran to my arms and I smiled holding him and my mother came up to Jughead.

"So your the boyfriend..." she said.

He said "and your the asshole for a mother."

She smiled but as she was about to punch him.

He grabbed her fist saying "don't try me lady."

He shoved her away and my brother grabbed her "don't touch my mother like that."

Jughead smiled saying "oooh, what are you gonna do? You couldn't kill me the first time, how could you now?"

He tried punching him but Jughead twisted his arm saying "don't mess with me."

I smiled and my father whispered in my ear "I love Jughead again."

I laughed with him and the three of them stepped away.

I said "well Jughead now you've met my Slut sister, my dumb brother, and Alice."

He laughed and said sarcastically "they seem amazing..."

He and I smiled as my mother said "I have no idea how someone like you Betty, gets someone like him."

I smiled saying "because he actually wants someone sane."

Suddenly he whispered in my ear "or a little insane..."

I smirked and he did too "we just came to leave some of my things so we can go."

I smiled and my mother rolled her eyes saying "your waisting your time with Betty."

He smiled saying "actually...Betty is the most amazing girl in the world, she's the women who taught me how to love."

He smiled and kissed me and I kissed him back as he said "wait...Mr Cooper do you want them here?"

He shook his head and Jughead threw all of them out.

My dad said "thank you Jughead."

He shut the door as my mom and siblings were annoyed getting up. Jughead started the car and we left. I was with Cheryl and Veronica as they helped dyed my hair. I was going back but this time I wanted the same colors but still different.

As they said "how would you like your style and do?"

I then said "add extensions..."

They smiled and Cheryl grabbed her kit as I said "surprise me with the way you dye them? I want platinum blonde and rose gold again...but you figure out how to do it okay?"

Veronica nodded and I said "the style...go for anything."

They squealed and I laughed as they began there work. I laughed as they did the process and I didn't look in the mirror. As hours went by they finished and had my eyes closed.

They helped me up and said "open..."

I looked and suddenly I had curled long hair to my butt, my hair was rose gold with platinum highlights. I was so amazed I turned to them and smiled.

"I love it... I missed this!"

I hugged them and they said "we missed you!"

I laughed and kissed there cheeks.

I smiled as I touched my hair saying "this is amazing, think Jughead will like it?"

They then said "yes!"

I laughed and hugged them again and smiled saying "I really missed you guys..."

They hugged me and as I stepped out Jughead saw me and I smiled waving at him.

I walked closer and he said "you...never upset me."

I smiled and he said "I love it."

He kissed me and I held him as we heard awing. I rolled my eyes as Veronica and Cheryl smiled and I smiled at Jughead as he kissed me again. Later that night I was at Pops drinking a milkshake when my brother came in. I rolled my eyes and he sat across from me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

He sighed and said "look Betty I'm sorry, I didn't... look I know I can never repay for my past mistakes, but can we have a redo now? Let me make it up too you?"

He grabbed my hand and I sighed saying "I don't think so Charles, when I needed my big brother you were never there..."

He sighed and said "I just...I love you Betty and Jughead isn't the right guy for you, there's something suspicious with him that I can't put my finger on. He's not an ordinary guy."

I then scoffed saying "Jughead is perfect, how dare you say shit like that."

I slapped him and began leaving as he said "you know it too! You know there something up with him and you won't admit it."

I turned around saying "I love him, I trust him."

I then left soon after and went home.