28

Jughead's POV
Betty and I were finally had a normal day to ourselves in literal weeks! Its either been I'm doing work or her doing work, wedding planning, wedding planning, her father with us. Thankfully today we finally went on a normal date. I took her to a beautiful restaurant, I took her and we ate a beautiful steak dinner. Her dads window got fixed a few days ago and I've hired security to look out so now he was home. And so we can do whatever we want once again. We got home and I picked her up. She laughed holding me as I slammed the door shut behind me, I kissed her and she kissed me back as we began ripping our clothes off. I laughed and she laughed too as she smirked looking at my body.

She smirked at me saying "Pj's and a movie?"

I laughed saying "yes!"

She laughed and she said "I make popcorn and you the pj's?"

I nodded and we spread out. As we watched the movie I held her in my arms.

She told me "you see? We've proved that we can also do normal couple things aside from just sex..."

I laughed and pecked her lips.

She smiled and said "Jug..."

I looked at her her and she said "once we're married...I want us to have normal lives...I want us to have a normal future..."

I nodded and she smiled saying "so..."

She sat up and I helped her and she said "I...I want to try and get a college diploma."

I laughed and she did too as I said "but I thought you dropped out of High School?"

She told me "well...my old friend convinced me to get my G.E.D whilst she took care of me...and I did receive it...but now I want to try for a college aim..."

I smiled and she smiled, I kissed her and she laughed holding my hand.

"I'm proud of you no matter what you decided Betts..." I told her.

She sighed and said "good...because I'm gonna do online school...so then I can try to get a real job...and we can make this a two package deal."

I laughed and she did too.

I then said "we'll I'm proud of you Betts, in fact... this calls for a toast."

She laughed and I went into our closet and grabbed the best wine money can buy."

I brought it over and popped it and she laughed as I poured two large cups.

"To us, to you, and to all of our future moments we will have whilst married."

She laughed and we clinked our glasses and drank. As we were getting ready for bed she was brushing her teeth as I looked for some pants. All of a sudden the doorbell rang, I was confused and Betty looked out and I stopped her.

I said "stay there."

I got on some sweatpants and went to the door.
I opened the door seeing Archie smiling at me.

I said "oh Archie, hey what's up?"

He smirked and said "come on we're going to the bachelor party."

I rose my eyebrows saying "at least let me change?"

He sighed and said "fine whatever..."

As I ran upstairs I saw Betty in her robe.

I said "my bachelor party."

She sighed and said "at least we got to spend the day together..."

I smiled and held her face and kissed her. She smiled holding my hands.

I said "I love you."

She then said "I love you, and maybe if you come home, I'll wear your favorite outfit of mine...and you can fuck me until I have nothing left in me."

I smirked and kissed her again she giggled and held me as I picked her up, she held me and laughed as I set her back down and she smiled.

"I'm gonna marry you..." she told me.

I smiled and she kissed me again but more lovingly then lustfully, I held her and kissed her back as she pulled away and smiled and I kissed her forehead.
I then grabbed some clothes and left with Archie.

We arrived at my club and he said "so...bad news I couldn't get Veronica to perform with Betty and the other girls as strippers. So we're just gonna drink and watch some regular strippers."

I groaned and said "I'm getting married, I ain't cheating on Betty."

I sat down at the bar and saw Fangs as he poured me a drink.

"To my knowledge Kevin told me that the girls are getting Betty a guy stripper and he's gonna be at the house." Fangs told me.

I scoffed and said "I'm going."

Archie grabbed me saying "come on dude let's have a few drinks?"

Suddenly Sweet Pea was in between us drinking two shots back to back.

Archie said "you see?"

I sighed and said "fine, give me some I guess."

As we all began drinking I did start to get a little drunk but after that I stopped because I wanted to be somewhat sober to explain to Betty and not blurt out something random that I might regret. As girls danced on us I honestly was really dazed I just gave them money and they left me alone. I decided to go to the upstairs office room to clear my head, I had some water with me and I drank it trying to rub my head cause I was starting to have a headache. I went into my pocket and found some advil and took some and groaned holding my head as it blasted with pain. As I went back downstairs I sat alone as they all had fun. I sighed and smiled to myself as I looked through my phone seeing photos of Betty.

I smiled saying "I love you."

I yawned again as I set my phone down and put my head down on the table and began closing my eyes to fall asleep.