19

Betty's POV
It was now September! Ahhh fall, start of school start of the leaves falling off of trees! It's so nice to think about it...I was baking muffins with my dad cause I was gonna go meet up with the whole squad.

"Thank you dad for helping." I told him.

I kissed his cheek and put them all in a basket.

I said "I love you!"

He smiled shouting "I love you more!"

I laughed and left. I got to the strip club we have and sat down and waited. Soon Archie and Veronica showed up, I hugged Veronica as Archie was on the phone.

I asked Veronica "he okay?"

She nodded saying "he's just been doing business, ooh! Muffins!"

I laughed and she bit one and said "this is so good!"

I smiled and the rest of the gang came, I noticed everyone was here except Jughead. I got worried because I hate it when he does this. So I began calling him and after a little time hanging out I went to his house. I knocked on the door and nothing. I then realized the door was unlocked and I opened it and suddenly heard bottles slamming and I quickly walked in and locked the door. I went into my bag and grabbed my gun and suddenly heard crying and bottles slamming to the floor. I then saw Jughead as he finished another drink after another and slammed it the ground.

I yelled "Jug!"

He kept slamming them and I yelled "Jughead!"

He again didn't listen.

I ran over and grabbed his hand and he saw me.

I said "stop this! Give me the bottle!"

He slammed another and I grabbed his hand but he shoved me away and slammed more and drank more.

I yelled "Jughead stop this!"

I tried pulling him away but suddenly he broke half of a bottle.

"Get out! Get the fuck out!" He yelled at me.

I said "Juggie stop this your scaring me!"

He grabbed me and shoved me against the wall and his arm was against my neck as he held the bottle to my neck.

"Jughead...look at me." I cried out.

He did and I said "it's me Betty..."

He began crying and I grabbed the bottle and he stepped back and sat against his table as I set down the broken glass.

"Hey...hey what's wrong what's going on?" I asked.

He cried and stopped and shook his head and went over and began chugging another bottle.

I said "Jughead stop! Stop doing this please stop!"

Suddenly he said "Betty...I need help..."

I held his arms and said "Juggie what's wrong? Tell me so I can help you..."

He then said "my dad called me..."

I gulped lightly said "your dad?"

He then said "he fucking told me...that the only reason he's calling me is because if I were dead he wanted to take Jellybean..."

I sighed and he said "he doesn't give a shit about me even to this very day!"

I sighed and he suddenly brought me up on his table and he took my pants right off.

I said "Jug stop this!"

But he didn't he took his pants off and I got off the table and got my pants.

"No! I'm not having sex with you! Not until your fucking get better!" I yelled.

He yelled "you don't understand! Every time I even hear his voice all I can think of is when I was raped and I can't stop now I can't I just can't..."

I held him and helped him pull his pants up.

I said "no more drinking Juggie..."

I grabbed his bottle and began pouring them down the drain, all of them. As I did that I made him sit down as I cleaned up the house. I then went upstairs and looked around his room and saw drugs on his bathroom table, I sighed and frowned as I flushed it down the toilet. I threw all his drugs away and we sat on his couch.

He said "I'm sorry I just...every time I think about it...this is the first time I've heard him in years and everything rushed back...do you hate me?"

I shook my head saying "I don't hate you Juggie... but...what you did was incredibly irresponsible, how do you think I would feel if I lost you!"

He began crying and I gulped and held him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for yelling at you..." he told me.

I frowned and leaned my forehead against his.

I said "I just...Juggie I love you so much...so much it hurts...I just want you to be okay and happy...I don't want you to be sad..."

He sniffled and suddenly he said "marry me..."

I was confused and said "okay Juggie you've had a lot to drink okay you should sober up..."

He shook his head saying "marry me...marry me Betty and you can be happy now being named Mrs Jones..."

I laughed and said "Jug your drunk calm down okay. How about we get you sobered up okay? Let's get you into a nice cool shower, rest up okay?"

He nodded and I smiled taking him upstairs. I was on his bed as he was in his bathroom.

I sighed and looked outside and said "what the hell did you do to your son Mr Jones..."

I licked my lips and I went inside the bathroom and through the curtain saw his figure. I began taking off my clothes and soon I was naked. I moved the curtain and he saw me, I smiled and I came in and closed the door again. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He lifted me up and against the wall as I held him and gasped. He thrusted inside me as I moaned holding his shoulders. Soon we were in his bed. Both naked, somewhat damp. I smiled as I watched him sleep. I stroked his cheek and sighed and gave a light smile, I got up and had his shirt on. I was cleaning up his room, folding some clothes trying to tidy it up.

Suddenly I heard mumbling "don't...don't hurt her."

I looked back and saw Jughead and he said "hurt me dad, don't hurt Jelly please..."

I ran over and shook him saying "Juggie...Juggie I'm here...I'm here Juggie look at me."

He began opening his eyes.

I smiled saying "it was just a dream okay?"

He gulped and I stroked his face and sighed suddenly he brought me back down and turned us over and I looked at him as he rubbed my waist. I smiled holding his face.

As I was gonna kiss him he said "marry me..."

I looked at him and sighed "Juggie..."

He then said "I want you to marry me."

I licked my lips slightly and sighed saying "Juggie your drunk...get some rest okay?"

He then laid on top of me, I laughed and rubbed his head and neck. I rubbed his head smiling as my hand was in his soft black hair and I looked out the window seeing the stars in the sky twinkling as I smiled falling asleep myself.