12

Jughead's POV
Betty was sleeping over at my place, tomorrow night is where we make the deal.

As we were cuddling up she suddenly said "Jug?"

I looked at her and she turned around with Cooper in her arms.

I laughed saying "we're gonna take him."

She laughed saying "of course we are, I'm never ever leaving my baby alone, because I love him so so much, he's my baby boy. But that's not it."

I laughed and she sat up with him on her lap.

I sighed and she said "I wanted to ask...my dad said my mom and my siblings are coming over for dinner next week...maybe you'd like to come?"

I smiled and nodded "sure...I can protect you both."

She laughed and said "I'm sorry if there gonna be rude I just...I don't know what more I can do you know?"

I smiled saying "hey...your amazing."

She smiled and I kissed her, she giggled and held me and i stopped.

"How about we cuddle and go to bed?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, I smiled and held her close to me as Cooper snuggled in between us and we began falling asleep. The next day we both got ready, Betty's been practicing with the girls in the place while it was being worked on, both Josie and Kevin's fighting skills are meh but that's fine. Josie has done the pole work and Kevin has down his Emcee work and keeping an eye out and his ear out. As we arrived Betty and I looked around seeing it done she ran around looking at things like a little kid on Christmas.

"This is amazing!" She shouted.

I smiled and she ran over back for me.

I said "so over here is where it's blocked off. There was a part of the stage that had a wall, there are exits, the one for the dressing rooms but then as you walk, it splits and you can see the whole stage from where me and the guy will be at okay? And you will just move these chains and well...be my sexy little monster..."

I picked her up as she giggled holding me, I kissed her and she moaned as I did and smirked lightly.

I brought her to the back as she yelled "they're gonna get here soon!"

I smirked lowering my pants and lowered her shorts to her ankles and laid her down on the table. I grabbed my cock and pushed myself inside her, she moaned holding my arms and I groaned as I kissed her. I went quickly so we can finish quicker. She moaned loudly and I covered her mouth as she held my hand and I groaned, I kissed her and I came inside of her. I slowly thrusted inside her as she moaned leaning back on the table. I groaned pumping my cock as I pulled out. I rubbed myself on her clit as she looked up at me. I smiled and kissed her, she giggled and I pulled her pants back up for her and I did myself.

She said "I'll go and change then."

I smiled and she left as I walked out. Soon enough everyone began arriving and we had everything in check. Fangs now was inside observing the out from in. Sweet Pea and Archie were still protecting me. Toni was behind the bar as Kevin wore a blue suit and held a microphone as he twirled it around. I then saw Veronica and Cheryl together on the pole practicing as I was confused as to why I didn't see Josie.

I ran to Veronica and said "Ronnie where the hell is Josie?"

She then got down and I helped her off as she sat "I don't think she's gonna do it..."

I groaned and said "get her out now."

She nodded and ran off. As I went to the back I saw Betty come from the entrance from the stage.