When it's your Birthday

Happy early/late birthday clairenotfound12 (┛◉Д◉)┛彡❤️❤️❤️ This is sort of my gift to you lol

Happy early/late birthday clairenotfound12 (┛◉Д◉)┛彡❤️❤️❤️ This is sort of my gift to you lol. And I appreciate u making a new account just to make this request ⊂(・▽・⊂)

Happy reading ❤️🐳❤️

Your Pov

Today's mah birthday! I celebrate being one more year closer to death.

I be kidding.

But, it is a very special day today since Luka planned a whole day for us. I've never been this excited for my birthday before. I just hoped that Luka remembered.

I quickly rushed down the stairs, not even bothering to freshen myself up first. My dad's already in the living room watching his morning television, sipping on his cup of coffee ever so gently.

"Morning dad" I greeted as I rushed to the kitchen to get me some food. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my dad giving me a curt nod before he said— "Mornin birthday girl."

I got me some cereal then I quickly rushed to the table. Today looks pretty normal, no sign of akuma attacks or anything.

That's why I have high hopes for today. My mind started to drift away, thinking of all the amazing things Luka might surprise me with.

Maybe he'll take me to that ice cream parlor that I love so much. Or maybe, he'll buy me a cake. Oh wait! Maybe he'll plan a surprise birthday party for me.

I couldn't handle all the excitement in me as I quickly grabbed my phone and started to search for the familiar number. It took a few minutes of ringing but eventually he answered.

"Goodmorning dewdrop." Luka greeted, his voice a bit raspy and scratchy upon waking up. His voice alone was almost enough to evoke a shiver down my spine.

I giggled softly at him. "Gooodmornin sleepy head. Hope you had enough sleep cause today is a big day!" I then told him.

"Ooh yeah I forgot. Today André has a limited time ice cream sale, we should definitely go there." He then replied, which had me confused. Don't tell me he forgot that today is my birthday.

"W-what?" I stammered. "No no it's not that Luka." I then said.

"I almost forgot! Marinettes clothing designs are gonna be a part of the Agreste brand, and there's going to be a photoshoot. We should go there and support Marinette!"

Annd that's when my day started to turn upside down.

"Congratulations on getting your designs featured, Mari." I smiled at her, giving her a warm tight hug. Marinette returned the hug and giggled at me.

"Thank you so much (Y/N)! I am so happy that Adriens wearing the designs I made for him. He looks so dreamy." She then gawked, eyeing Adriens frame. I shook my head at her, typical Marinette.

"Oh! Anyways.." Marinette then said, digging through her little bag. She took out this beautiful little charm that has beautiful glittered outlines, and it supposedly has these 5 dots that resemble those of a ladybug.

"Happy birthday!" She then said. A wide smile up on her face as she hands me the small charm.

"Aww thank you so much Mari! Atleast someone remembered my birthday." I then thanked her, mumbling the last part. But of course, nothing gets pass by Marinette. She gave me a confused look.

"What're you talking about?" She then asked. I really didn't wanna tell her, but do need to vent a little bit. 

I sighed. "Well, Luka forgot my birthday today." Marinettes eyes went as wide as saucers, her mouth agape.

"W-what? No no no, he didn't (Y/N)! He wouldn't forget." She reassured me, which I just shrugged off.

"It's alright. Where is Luka anyways?" I then asked her, looking at my surroundings. We were in a crowd, a pretty big one. And I'm having a hard time trying to find me blue cinnamon roll.

"Maybe he had to go to the bathroom?" Marinette then suggested. I shrugged at her once more.

"Oh? Then I guess let's just wait for him outside. I'll send him a message." I took out my phone from my pocket, and I started to search for the familiar number. But then Marinette hastily grabbed my phone, which had me squeaking at her.

"H-hey!" I gave her a questioning look. Marinettes been acting suspicious all day, maybe she's caught a fever because her face looks all red. Or maybe that's because of her incessant lollygagging at Adrien.

"I know a place where we can wait!" She then exclaimed. I raised a brow at her, not being fooled by her clumsiness and weird nature.
Buut I guess being anywhere is better than here, it's literally suffocating me.

"Lead the way then."

It was already getting dark when we arrived here. Marinette has been dragging me around non stop, for hours now. This place was barely lit, and it sorta gave me the creeps.

I crossed my arms at her. "Marinette we should go home already." I groaned at her. She turned around and squeaked at me.

"W-wait! Wait a minute (Y/N)! Let's just stay for a little more." Marinette then rambled. I raised a brow at her.

"Why?"

"Well, someone wanted to greet you a happy birthday." She then explained, which had me confused.

Suddenly, the place was lit up with candle lights. There, we could see party favours and streams and whatnot. And in the middle, there was this small picnic blanket set down, filled with gifts and delicious food. It even has my favorite cake.

"W-whaaaa." I stood there jaw dropped, my eyes wide as I gawked at the beautiful scenery infront of me. And there stood this familiar person. A smile plastered on his face as his glowing mesmerizing teal eyes had my heart soar.

"Happy birthday baby." Luka then said.

I looked at Marinette, who looked back at me with this weird goofy look. "Just go already." She giggles at me.

I spared no time and immediately jumped into Lukas warm embrace. I hugged him tightly, his heat seeping into my clothes. Tears started to blur my vision as I start to ramble nonsense to him.

"What— why when how— what why did you— H-how did you."

Luka heaved out a small chuckle and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I had a little help."

On cue, we heard this confetti pop.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)"

This sure is a birthday to remember, and I'm glad I get to spend it with my loving boyfriend and my closest friends.

This is definitely not one of my proudest scenarios (◕દ◕) it was sorta rushed because I didn't want y'all to wait in suspense 👉👈 I sowwy.

Schoolwork has been pretty tuff for me that's why I haven't been able to update as frequently. The request page is still on tho! I'm just in a pickle rn 🐳

Love y'all! See you on the next scenario 🐳❤️