Returning to Remnant

YN is sitting with his family, RWBY, Heisser, and their retinue. However, one man is suspiciously missing.

Benedict: Where's Speer?

Heisser: We can't afford to wait around your majesty , we embark for the Indefatigable in an hour.

YN: I'll go find him. However send a communication to Captain Heart that we might be a bit late.

Heisser: Understood your majesty.

YN then walks towards Speer's quarters. It takes him around five minutes to get there and when he does he goes inside. When he enters he sees his trusted deputy, in having relations with an inquisitor.

YN: (looks at Speer)

Speer: (looks at YN)

YN: (looks at inquisitor)

Speer: (looks at inquisitor)

Inquisitor: (looks at YN and Speer)

YN: Closes door.

Speer: YOUR MAJESTY, I CAN EXPLAIN!

YN: Pack your things, we are heading back to Remnant.

Speer: Understood your majesty.

YN: I'll wait outside, sort yourself and that inquisitor out!

Speer: It shall be done your majesty.

Speer then rushes back into the room and starts both packing and shouting at the inquisitor.

The shouting match is profanity laden and lengthy but it boils down to Speer shouting at the inquisitor that he should have locked the door and he threw a slipper at him. He then finishes packing and goes out to meet YN.

The first minute of the walk is done in complete silence. The silence is broken by YN saying two words.

YN: I'm disappointed.

Speer: I'm sorry your majesty, I am normally able to keep my urges in check, but that inquisitor got the better of me.

YN: (dissatisfied stare)

Speer: I know that what I did was wrong. If my father was here I doubt he'd be as understanding as you are in this situation.

YN: Understanding requires one to place oneself in the offender's position. I wouldn't be caught dead in yours.

Speer: Again, I am truly sorry your majesty, I will never indulge that side of me again.

YN: I should think not.

Speer: I'll undergo psychiatric treatment for this if it makes it right.

YN: Stop right there, why do you think I'm disappointed?

Speer: Because I was engaged in homosexual relations your majesty?

YN: Wait, you thought that's why I was mad?

Speer: I naturally assumed such. I mean, my father was ardently anti homosexual and as I was and am a bisexual, for the most part, I repressed such urges.

YN: Speer, I'm not disappointed because you are bisexual, I'm disappointed because you were a bottom for an inquisitor.

Speer: (confused look)

YN: You outranked that inquisitor, you should have topped him!

Speer: So you aren't angry that I slept with an inquisitor?

YN: Quite frankly I don't care who you sleep with so long as it isn't my wife or dog and provided that they consent. And don't think that you're the odd one out in this, Data is bisexual and three of our guard commanders are gay.

Speer: This is a massive weight off of my chest!

YN then pushes Speer up against the wall Kabe-don style and leans in close. He then places a finger under Speer's chin and lifts it so their eyes meet.

Speer: Your majesty?

YN: Just remember this, the only person allowed to dom you, is me!

YN then kisses Speer on the forehead and releases him. He then straightens his coat, and walks back to where they are waiting to board the Indefatigable. Meanwhile Speer is left to catch his breath and carry his bags.

Speer then joins the group and they board shuttles to take them aboard the Indefatigable which is in orbit over Terra. It takes about three hours for YN and his retinue to embark. Once aboard they head to their quarters and YN gives the order to get underway.
Once the order is given, it takes about a day and a half for the Indefatigable and her escorts to reach the space around Remnant.

Once the ship locks into orbit, shuttles are sent to bring YN, Emily, Benedict, and their deputies and their assistants planet-side and to the grounds of the white palace.

Benedict: I missed Remnant.

Emily: Me too, however Terra is nice.

YN: Terra has nicer architecture but Remnant has nature, something sorely lacking on Terra.

Emily: Speaking of nature, I'm going for a walk in the garden,  would you care to come with me my love?

YN: I would love to darling.

The two then leave the palace and take a walk in the northern gardens.

Emily: So is it true?

YN: Is what true?

Emily: Speer, is it true that he's bi?

YN: It is indeed, I found him with an inquisitor.

Emily: Well, he does have good taste.

YN: Indeed, it was quite funny actually.

Emily: How so?

YN: He assumed that I was disappointed with him because he was bi and made a big song and dance over apologizing.

Emily: But you cleared all that up, right?

YN: I did, I told him that his private life is no problem of mine and that as long as he doesn't try anything with either you or Erika, everything will be fine.

Emily: Fair enough.

The two then finished their walk and head to one of the tea houses for tea and pastries.

I'm sorry for this being a shorter chapter than usual. I was just running out of inspiration and I didn't want it to seem repetitive.
But while I have you, might I perhaps talk to you about the recent actions of Games Workshop against private creators and fan made animations. If you have read this up to this point then there is a high likelihood that you are a fan of Warhammer 40k. However, it seems that GW management has gotten a bee in their bonnet about bright private individuals  making art and the like which celebrates their work and I'd like to ask you to boycott Games Workshop merchandise in protest of their heavy handed approach. If you choose to boycott GW, then you have my hearty thanks and appreciation. If not, we'll that's also your choice.