The maids

I lied about one thing when I said I fell down half a flight of stairs and the story wouldn't be coming out soon. Well, the story is coming out today. However I did actually fall down half a flight of stairs.

When they get to the palace YN is greeted by his maids.

Maids: Welcome home master.

Emily and Benedict then enter.

May then goes up to YN.

May: Master, the teachers have arrived for young Benedict, they are currently in their rooms. Should I get them for you?

YN: That would be nice, Benedict should meet his teachers after all. Also, pick a host of maids to act as governesses.

May: How many should I choose master?

YN: I think two or three should do the trick.

YN then runs his hand over one of the bookshelves. He feels a bit of grit so he looks down at his glove and he sees a rather unpleasant black mark due to soot and dust.

AN: The soot is because despite the fact that the palace does not have central heat and thus they use fireplaces, constantly.

YN: (frowns) I see that not everything has been dusted, why is that?

May: (nervous) I, I, I think it is because we do not have enough waitstaff to maintain such a large palace.

YN: Very well, you will go and hire new waitstaff. They are to have the same qualifications as the rest of the maids.

May: How many new maids do you wish for me to hire master, and what types?

YN: I would like another waking maid, two cleaning maids, and you can choose two others.

May: Thank you for placing so much trust in me master.

YN: No problem.

May then curtsied before gracefully walking off and going towards the folders with all the applicants.

This may sound odd that there is already a large amount of applicants but it makes sense. Think of it this way, you want a better job and there is a job that pays better, is more prestigious, and you get more time off. You would naturally apply for the job. Now even if that job isn't hiring, networking never hurts. So having your file ready to go would improve your chances of getting the aforementioned job.

Anyway, May is pouring over the files, searching for those who fit YN's categories the best.

Intelligence

Cognitive abilities

Combat training

Loyalty

Beauty

May, after several hours of searching, had found her five applicants.

They then were summoned to the palace and they went to work.

Sarah, the new waking maid met YN in a rather awkward way.

Sarah

Sarah: Good morning master, (giggle) would you like tea, coffee, or me?

YN: You can greet me like that now, but for your sake and mine, when Emily is here please don't.

Sarah: Consider it done master. (sits on YN's lap) Now master, what would you like? Tea? Coffee? Or, me?

YN: If I wasn't faithful I would say you, but since I am, a faithful boyfriend I'll just get some tea.

Sarah: You have twelve girlfriends, just call her majesty and ask.

YN: You're right, what's the worst that can happen.

YN then picks up his phone and calls Emily.

YN: Hey Emily, one of my maids is trying to make a move on me. What do I do?

Emily: Don't keep her waiting. Go for the gold, make love to your maid. MAKE LOVE TO ALL YOUR MAIDS!

YN then hangs up the phone and puts his hands on Sarah's fabulous backside while stroking her tail.

YN: What were the options again you pretty little thing?

Sarah: (giggle) Would you like tea, coffee, or me?

YN: I think I'll have, (a face that makes Sarah orgasm) you!

Sexytime and a timeskip of about three hours.

Sarah: Master, can I have the rest of the day off?

YN: Why, is it something that I did?

Sarah: My lower region is rather sore, not that I'm complaining, I enjoyed every second of it. I just don't think that I will be able to walk properly for a while.

YN: I'll carry you back to your quarters, you can sleep it off there.

YN carries Sarah to her room and places her in her bed before giving her a passionate kiss. YN then leaves the room and goes to check on Benedict while he is learning.

However, at that moment Mary, May, and Jane walk into Sarah's quarters.

May: Spill the beans, what happened?

Sarah: He was amazing! I'm only surprised that he was able to fit inside of me. He's huge!

Mary: Do you have any idea if he would be willing to do it with us?

Sarah: I heard her majesty tell him to, and I am quoting her on this, "Make love to all your maids!".

May: Let's break out the champagne and the sexier maid outfits! We are going for the gold!

Everyone else: YEAH!