The title is seen below

Why you should always be careful while looking for a Nuclear torpedo type thirty seven/A, and Snow's birthday

YN recently went back to the Snow Palace for some things that he forgot before he left. He also decided to bring Moss, Gangele, Glynda, Speer, and Grey because they used various parts of the Snow Palace while it was unoccupied.

YN is in one of the storage rooms and he is searching through all of the boxes.

YN: Nuclear torpedo type thirty seven, nuclear torpedo type thirty seven, nuclear torpedo type thirty seven. Moss, have you seen the nuclear torpedo type thirty seven.

Moss: Nuclear torpedo type thirty seven/A, or nuclear torpedo type thirty seven/B?

YN: Nuclear torpedo type thirty seven/A

Moss: I've found a nuclear torpedo type thirty seven/B, but no nuclear torpedo type thirty seven/A.

Glynda: Two questions: one, why do we need a nuclear torpedo? And two, why do you just have a nuclear torpedo lying around.

YN: Glynda, if you must know, we need the nuclear torpedo type thirty seven/A because Data is planning to turn it into a coffee table for her workshop.

Glynda: Couldn't she make a coffee table out of something less dangerous?

YN: It wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Glynda: Makes sense. But why do you just have a nuclear torpedo lying around?

YN: I didn't, at some point between me leaving the Snow Palace for the White Palace the armory's storage of high grade weapons was transported to the White Palace to equip the palace guard units. Everything that would not be required to maintain the base level of security was shipped out. However at some point, four nuclear torpedos weren't transferred. Two type thirty seven/A, and two type thirty seven/B were left behind.
For some reason, Speer took one of each.

Speer: I needed the motors for powering the construction equipment at Saiangrad.

YN: Fair enough.

They search for another hour before finding the two other nuclear torpedos.

Speer: I have to go pick something up from Saiangrad. Do any of you want to come with me?

YN: What are you picking up?

Speer: My daughter's birthday is coming up and the dress that I had made has just been finished.

YN: She is precious. I'll go with you, it will be a chance for me to buy her something as well.

Speer: I'm sure that whatever you get her she will love it, your majesty.

They then go to the city of Saiangrad and Speer goes to the tailor and picks up the dress.

YN then goes to the jewelers and he picks up a small necklace to go with it

Speer: You really didn't have to spend that much on my daughter.

YN: Nonsense, it goes with the outfit. Anyway, I wonder if Benedict has gotten her anything. They are quite close after all.

Speer: Indeed, she sometimes calls him Nee San.

YN: How adorable.

Speer: She also likes when he gives her piggyback rides.

YN: This is just so wonderfully wholesome.

Speer: I'm glad that she has formed an attachment to someone other than me. She can get a bit possessive though.

YN: That might become an issue due to the fact that Benedict has... demonstrated a profound appreciation, for the sisters of battle, the maids, the local damsels, the maids, and village maidens.

Speer: Your son is rather amorous.

YN: That he is. But then again, he will calm down a bit when he finds his love. That reminds me, how are things with Winter?

Speer: They are going well. However, there is a beautiful inquisitor called Isabelle who I have taken a fancy to. She is very sweet as well.

YN: Inquisitors are fun and interesting company to keep. However, that is not to dissuade you from staying with Winter. Who does Snow like more, Winter or Isabelle?

Speer: I believe that she is more fond of Isabelle than Winter. She even lets Isabelle do her hair. She would only let me braid her hair.

YN: It is always helpful to have an inquisitor around, I would recommend that you go with Isabelle , but that is just my personal opinion.

Speer: Thank you for your words of advice.

They then go to the thunderhawk and fly to Vale. They then go to have a drink at the pub with Emily, Heisser, and Ruby.

Things are going well until a drunk tries to hit on Ruby.

Drunk: Hey little miss, how about you and me get better acquainted?

Ruby: YN, little help.

YN then turns to the drunk.

YN: I'd flatten you for that but you aren't worth my time. Heisser, kick his arse for me.

Heisser: No can do boss, I'm too drunk.

YN: Speer.

Speer: Consider it done, your majesty.

Speer readies himself by taking off his jacket. Two of the drunk's other friends, equally intoxicated, are also preparing to fight Speer. One of them throws a barstool at Speer but he misses and hits a guardsman officer.

Other guardsman: You knocked out our commander! GUARDSMEN, FOR THE EMPEROR!

About twelve guardsmen charge the three drunks and they also start fighting with guardsmen from other regiments. Someone gets thrown over the bar and someone else gets thrown through the large glass window.

YN only puts a stop to this when he sees a guardsman light a Molotov cocktail.

YN: Guardsman, put out that Molotov!

The guardsman puts out the Molotov and looks embarrassed.

YN: EVERYONE STOP!

Everyone stops mid fight.

YN: Clean up this bar, pay your debts, and wait outside.

They all clean up and they wait outside.

YN: I'd take an action against you but I'm too tired and one of my deputies is drunk. Just go back to your barracks and go to sleep.

Not needing to be told twice, everyone leaves and YN (who is carrying Heisser), Emily, Speer, and Ruby go to the Imperial palace of Beacon before all going to bed.