Meeting the families

YN is sitting in front of a fireplace with Erika curled up beside him while a gramophone faintly plays hall of the mountain king while he is drinking his tea and reading his book, pausing occasionally to pet Erika. He then hears the door open and he sees Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang standing there.

YN: Ahh, come, sit with me.

They go over and sit down on the couch next to YN.

Weiss: I've been wondering if I could invite my mother and sister to the White Palace for a few days.

YN: Certainly, it has been a while since I have seen them.

Ruby: Could I also invite my parents?

YN: Sure, it would be nice to meet Tai. I already know Summer.

Yang: How do you know her?

YN: We play chess together sometimes.

Ruby and Weiss then give YN a hug.

Blake: Could I also invite my parents.

YN: Why not.

Blake: You're the best.

YN: When will your parents be coming?

Ruby: Our parents should be coming in a few days.

YN: Alright, I'll make sure that everything is in order.

YN sends out the order and all the maids and wait staff work at cleaning the lesser used sections of the palace. Remember, only twenty percent of the palace is in use on the average day. thirty percent when the Imperial Eagle Knights ,Psychic Commandos, or some other palace guard unit is garrisoned inside. Randomly, for one week out of the month a unit is selected to be garrisoned inside of the palace as a reward for their service. Anyway, to make the palace look even more impressive, Iron Guardsmen were stationed in the barracks and the palace guard units were garrisoned inside the palace and they were instructed to wear their full dress uniforms.

YN is then in the situation room with his inner circle.

YN: As my inner circle I expect you to help me with my appearance. As such you are going to be dressed to the nines that means no wearing a blue T shirts, grey sweatpants, slippers, bathrobes, cargo pants, and or but not limited to Sabaton T shirts. (Heisser and Speer are huge fans of Sabaton)

Gangele: Formal Friday, got it.

Speer: While both me and Heisser have our dress uniforms from our old posting we lack those of our current one.

YN: Verywell, both of you go to the tailors and have them make you one. And tell them that it is an express order.

Heisser: Thank you, your Majesty.

Speer and Heisser then leave the room and go to the tailor to get the aforementioned dress uniforms. The palace guard units are put on constant parade drills, marching in formation, the like. They are also polishing their brass buttons and or armor, blacking their boots, and cleaning their weapons.

The maids and waitstaff are polishing the windows, metal fixtures, chandeliers, and the marble walls and floors. They are also cleaning the tapestries and beating the carpets.

By the time everything is cleaned the families of team RWBY are arriving at the White Palace.
Willow, Winter, Tai, Summer, Ghira, and Kali have all arrived.

Speer is standing with the rest of the inner circle when he notices Winter.

Speer: Heisser, who is she?

Heisser: She's Winter Schnee, Weiss's sister.

Speer: She's beautiful.

Heisser: You have been looking for a girlfriend for about a year now, ask her at the meet and greet.

Speer: You're right, I'll do it!

They go into the main hall for refreshments and small cakes with RWBY and their families and YN and his family.

YN is sitting on the couch with Summer when he notices that she has a series of bruises on her arms.

YN: Your arms, what happened?

Summer: Oh nothing, my home life is fine. (nervous chuckle)

YN: I didn't bring up your home life so something must be going on.

Summer: It's Tai, he hasn't been the same since Ruby and Yang left and the Imperium came.

YN: (visibly mad) What happened.

Summer: He lashed out and struck me.

YN then stands up and storms over to Tai.

YN: YOU BASTARD! YOU STRUCK YOUR WIFE?! WHY?

Tai: BECAUSE YOU LOT CAME HERE! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WORKING CLASS MAN TO MAKE A LIVING!

YN: (Shouting even louder than Tai) YOU ARE LOUD, BUT I AM LOUDER, SO SHUT YOUR TRAP BEFORE I CUT YOUR TONGUE FROM YOUR HEAD!

Ruby then goes upto YN.

Ruby: YN, what are you shouting about?!

YN: This excuse for a human was beating your mother!

Ruby: (turns to Tai) Is this true!?

Tai: It's, it's, it's, complicated.

Ruby then runs off and hugs her mother.

YN: (to Tai) I would gut you here and now but I don't want to get blood on one of my Persian rugs!

YN then goes over to two of the palace guards.

YN: I don't care how you do it, just get rid of this thing.

Guard: Consider it done your majesty.

The two guards then march Tai out of the palace at gunpoint accompanied by another two guards. The guests watch before quickly going back to what they were doing.
Winter is talking with her mother and sister.

Winter: Who is that man over there?

Weiss: His name is Wilhelm Mannheim von Speer, he is one of YN's ministers.

Winter: He's handsome. Do you think he would talk to me? I mean I hope he would talk to me. He's coming over here!

Willow: Just talk to him.

Winter walks up to Speer, she is shaking so much she spills her drink on Speer's dress uniform.

Winter: Ohmygod, I'm so sorry for spilling my drink on you.

Speer: No, it's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going. Let me get you a drink as an apology.

They go and get drinks and they really hit it off. Before long they have swapped phone numbers and made out in a backroom. Hell, she even met Snow and they get along wonderfully.
Ghira and Kali also had a wonderful time and when the sun started to set, they all went home, all except Winter, she stayed with Speer.