The ball

Coco completes the peaked cap and delivers it to YN. It is of the highest workmanship and it guarantees their entrance into the grand ball. They get their dresses just in the nick of time. The ball is the next day.

Timeskip one day

A limousine comes flanked by two guards on motorbikes. They get in and they are driven to the White Palace. There they meet up with teams RWBY and JNPR who are also at the white palace. They are greeted by the various palace guard units. The Blue Guards clicking their heels and presenting arms whenever a guest walks past. A resplendently dressed YN, Emily and Benedict go to greet their guests.

YN: You've arrived, how wonderful. Please, help yourself to some of the refreshments and snacks, we have wine, schnapps, sparkling water. We also have crab cakes, small meat pies, the like.

They go to have the refreshments and the families of Moss, Grey, and Gangele enter.

Emma runs up to YN and he crouches down so she can leap into his arms.

Emma: Uncle YN!

YN: Emma, you've grown since last time.

YN gives her a kiss on the cheek and he puts her down.

YN: Grey, your daughter is growing up well.

Grey: That she is your majesty.

Moss then goes to YN.

Moss: Your majesty, we must consider how to take Mantle and Vacuo.

YN: You are indeed right, but we must consider that at a later date, it is the ball today.

Gangele then goes up to YN.

Gangele: It is a pleasure to see you, your majesty.

YN: Likewise Gangele. By the way, I heard that Hans was unwell.

Gangele: Just a fever your majesty, nothing to worry about. He intends to join the youth brigade when he turns eight this summer.

YN: I see you are raising a loyal citizen.

Gangele: He eats his greens, does his work, and says his prayers every night before bed. Last night he prayed that all of Remnant would be bathed in the Imperial glow.

YN: Tell him that I have something for him next time we meet.

Gangele: I'm sure that will lift his spirits.

YN: Where are the other guests, they should be here by now. Anyway, it's time for dinner.

They sit at the table and the servants bring out the food. The diner is beyond words. Meals prepared by the best chefs in the Imperium. The desert is even better, chocolates, cakes, pastries, creams, and ornate gingerbread houses. The desert ends and they return to one of the halls. At this point, YN turns to one of the Blue Guards. I'm having them speak German because the Blue guard are based on the Prussian army even though the pictures were of the Swedish royal guard. But don't worry, the translations are placed below.

YN: Lieutenant, geh und finde heraus, wo die anderen Gäste sind.
(Lieutenant, go find out and find out where the other guests are.)

Leutnant: Ja, deine Majestät, betrachte es als erledigt.
(Yes your majesty, consider it done.)

The lieutenant then runs off to the comms room and contacts the ship transporting the guests. He then runs back as white as a sheet.

Leutnant: Eure Majestät, bevor Sie ausflippen und etwas brechen, darf ich Sie daran erinnern, dass ich nur der Bote bin.
(Your majesty, before you freak out and break something may I please remind you that I am just the messenger.)

YN: Spuck es aus, Leutnant.
(Spit it out Lieutenant.)

Leutnant: Eure Majestät, das Schiff ist verloren gegangen. Es traf irgendwie einen Asteroiden, der Warp-Motor war überhitzt und explodierte.
(Your majesty, the ship has been lost. It somehow struck an asteroid, the warp engine overheated and exploded.)

The leutnant notices that YN's fists are clenched and that he is making a grimace.

Leutnant: Das Frachtschiff mit dem Tribut ist jedoch unversehrt und wird morgen früh hier sein. Es ist also kein Totalverlust.
(But the cargo vessel containing the tribute is unscathed and it will be here tomorrow morning. So it's not a total loss.)

At this point, YN calms down a tiny bit and he notices that Moss seems a bit happier than normal after he put his phone away.

YN: Moss, what is going on?

Moss: Nothing much sir, the inquisition just pulled off a nice little job.

YN: And that is? I'm presuming it has to do with the lack of guests.

Moss: There was a whole shipload of nobles who planned to assassinate you. They claimed that you are a false emperor. They were the group that sent the artwork and the treasure in an attempt to gain an invitation to the ball.

YN: You knew about this plan all along?

Moss: Indeed your majesty, we thought what better of a way to kill them all at once.

YN: Not that I'm arguing with the results but did we really have to waste a good transport ship on this.

Moss: But we didn't sir, we just replaced the crew with inquisition agents and killed the guests while they slept.

YN: Well, I can't say anything against that. But do we make it public that they were moving against me or do we brand it as a tragic accident?

Moss: If we say they were moving against you we could confiscate all of their assets.

YN: let's go with that, we can use that money to help with our plan to make Remnant into a resort and banking world. And don't worry, you will be generously thanked, ten million Lien will be transferred into your account, you will also be given a coastal mansion in Menagerie.

Moss: Thank you, your majesty, it was an honor to stop your assassination, not that they could have assassinated you.

YN: Indeed, but they could have damaged the palace.

Moss: So on the subject of Menagerie, half of it will become a beachfront resort?

YN: Indeed, the other half will be made into private residences for high ranking Imperials.

They both smile and they go back to the party. Gangele and Grey are playing chess while Team RWBY and JNPR are playing risk. Coco is talking with Emily about fashion and the like. Benedict is playing darts with Velvet and the others that haven't been mentioned have gone home. With that YN calls Emily into the planning room, Benedict also tags along at his father's request. They aren't planning a war, but a beach vacation.