Going to a hotspring and Speer's drunken antics/holy vision

I'm sorry that this is late, college essays.

Benedict was wandering around the forest near the White Palace with Hana with the intent of ending up at one of the hot springs that is on the property. Sure, they could have gone to one of the many bathhouses that were already built on top of hot springs, but they wanted to be in nature.

Hana: Big brother, how much further? My feet are tired.

Benedict then crouched down.

Benedict: Climb on, I'll carry you.

Hana: (blushes) Ok.

Hana then climbs on his back and he gives her a piggyback ride to the hot spring.

They get there and they change into their swimming clothes and they get into the warm water. Hana is sitting on Benedict's knee and they are talking about life, the universe, and everything. All of a sudden, they hear a few twigs breaking and a thud. They go to investigate and they see that the cause of the thud is Speer.

Speer: I'M MOUNT EVEREST! THE MOUNTAIN OF EVEREST! THE MOST MOUNTAINY EVEREST! THE MOST MOUNTAINY MOUNTAIN THAT EVER MOUNTAINED! I'M THE MOUNTAIN KING!

Speer proceeds to place a pinecone on his head.

Speer: BOW DOWN! BEHOLD MY CROWN! FOR I AM...FREDDIE MERCURY!

He then face-plants into the snow and letting out a pained groan.

Hana: Who is he big brother?

Benedict: He is one of my father's deputies, Lord General Speer, and he seems to have passed out.

Hana: What do we do with him then?

Benedict: I'm sorry to do this, but our hot spring break is being cut short, I need to get him back to the palace before he freezes to death.

Hana pouts.

Benedict: You can sleep in my bed with me tonight as an apology.

Hana smiles and Benedict fireman carries Speer and Hana back to the White Palace.

When they get there, Benedict puts Speer on a couch and puts a blanket on him and goes to get his father.

YN: What happened?

Benedict: He wandered into the hot springs shouting about him being "the mountain king" and being "Freddie Mercury" and he passed out. I felt it prudent to bring him here before he froze to death.

YN: He probably drank too much. He'll be ok in the morning. Call the servants to take him to his room.

The servants come and they are carrying him to his room. Everything is going well, until they drop him.

YN: YOU DROPPED HIM!? WHY THE HELL DID YOU DROP HIM ON HIS HEAD!?

Maid: We're sorry master, we will fix it.

YN: You aren't going to fix this, grab a doctor! If you don't, I'm going to launch you from a basilisk!

The maids then run off to find a doctor and YN carries Speer to the infirmary.

When he gets there there are five doctors, three surgeons, and ten nurses all waiting over a hospital bed. They then take Speer and preform numerous tests on him. YN runs to grab additional help, he summons eight saints, and a dozen cardinals and bishops to be beside Speer and to pray for his well being. He is unconscious for two weeks and when he gets better, well, let's just say that there might have been too much Holy energy in that room. When he wakes up there is a blast of energy that sends all the doctors and other members of the staff to the floor even the saints are pushed back by this. The energy changed him, he is two feet taller now and he also feels more powerful.

He then sits up and gets out of bed before throwing himself at the feet of YN.

Speer: Most Holy Emperor, I have a confession.

YN: Speak.

Speer: I have committed all of the seven deadly sins, in addition to many lesser sins.

YN: Umm, they were mere accidents that weigh insignificantly against your career. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Speer: Thank you for absolving me of my sins. I will hereby rededicate my life to you.

Speer, quickly followed by everyone else in the room, then kowtow before YN.

Speer then gets up abruptly and shouts.

Speer: I KNOW WHERE IT IS!

YN: Where what is?

Speer: THE HOLY HAND GRENADE OF ANTIOCH!

YN: (to two adjuncts in the room) Write this all down and get a map of the Imperium!

One of them runs off to find the atlas while the other one pulls out a typewriter.

Speer: IT IS ON HOLY TERRA! IT WAS EMBEDDED INTO THE WALLS OF THE IMPERIAL PALACE BY ACCIDENT DURING THE HERESY! WE MUST GO TO FIND IT!

YN: Looks like we are going to Terra. Benedict, Speer, pack your bags.

The order is given and the Indefatigable was made ready for the voyage. However in addition to YN, Emily, Benedict, and the inner circle, four other special passengers are onboard. And those passengers are team RWBY.