Saint Patrick's Day

I know that it is a bit late but here, have a Saint Patrick's day fanfic

YN was sitting on a bench in Beacon when he was suddenly hit by a red, yellow, white, and black blur. Needless to say, the aforementioned blur was team RWBY.

Yang: IT'S SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?

YN: Please stop shouting.

Blake: GETTING DRUNK WHILE WEARING GREEN!

YN: Again please stop shouting, and what is this Saint Patrick's day?

AN: I know that Saint Patrick isn't a thing in the RWBY universe but I wanted to do something for the holiday.

Weiss: It's the holiday where everyone wears green and gets drunk! It's so much fun!

YN: I didn't expect you to be a party girl.

Ruby: let's go to the pub! (grabs YN's hand)

YN: Aren't you seventeen?

Ruby: Yeah, Remnant's drinking age is sixteen.

YN: Alright, what harm could come from going with you lot.

It starts off normal enough but it quickly goes south as more and more people get drunk.
Ruby clocks out first, followed by Blake and Weiss, Yang is next. YN is still standing however and he is downing enough beer to float a kayak. That isn't an exaggeration, the guy has downed ten gallons of beer, it is only thanks to that weird organ that acts as a contaminant remover that he is still standing and hasn't died from alcohol poisoning.
Things then go sideways when some other drunkards try to hit on them. I'm not sure if I mentioned that YN is the possessive and jealous type when it comes to those he loves.

Drunk 1: (Referring to Weiss) Hey little lady (hick) do you wanna (hick) get with a real man.

Weiss: Yeah, (hick) that's why I'm with (hick) my boyfriend instead of (hick) you.

Drunk 2: (Slaps Yang's ass) Hey (hick) I'm gonna get myself a piece of (hick) this!

YN sees this and his blood pressure rises. He then grabbed the second drunk by the back of the head and repeatedly slammed it into the bar causing everyone to be covered in blood and brain matter.

YN: DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LAY ONE FUCKING FINGER ON HER YOU HERETICAL WHORESON!

The barkeep faints from the sight and Yang drapes her arms around his neck.

Yang:(hick) My hero.

The third drunk ignores this however.

Drunk 3: (Puts his hand on Blake's ass) Hey, (hick) a catgirl. (hick) I wonder how you taste?

Drunk 4: (Snakes arms around Ruby's waist) Hey little girl, (hick) wanna get with me tonight?

Ruby: (hick) No thanks, (hick) I have standards.

YN then sees the three drunks.

YN: WHAT DID I TELL YOUR FRIEND?!

YN then proceeded to grab the head of the first drunk and thumb his eyes out before pulling his skull apart. He then proceeded to grab the third thug's left arm and rip it off. He then proceeded to beat the thug to death with his dismembered arm whilst shouting things too rude even for Wattpad. The fourth thug YN just grabbed him by the head and pulled it off whilst shouting religious slurs and insulting his mother by suggesting that he is part squid and they are both rather friendly with their uncle and each other.

YN, covered in blood, sits back down at the bar with team RWBY fawning over him and calling him their hero. YN just ordered another glass of beer before downing it in one shot and giving team RWBY a piggyback ride back to Beacon. When they get back to the RWBY dorm YN just tucks them into their beds before giving them each a kiss on the forehead and leaving four aspirins with four glasses of water for when they wake up.

When he is leaving their dorm a drunk Pyrrha and Jane walk up to him.

Pyrrha: (rubs breasts on YN's arm) Hey YN, (hick) can you help me with something?

Jane:(rubs breasts on YN's other arm) Yeah, we have this (hick) little problem.

YN: What do you need help with?

Pyrrha, Jane: (drags YN by the arms into a walk-in closet) We'll show you.

They then somehow push the half-ton YN onto a mattress before having a rather pleasant interpersonal experience.