Unsealing some ancient magic relic and a fourth wall break

Everyone in the story is just wearing their casual clothes.

YN is walking through the woods around Beacon with Emily, Erika and RWBY.

Ruby: So why are we out in the middle of the woods?

Emily: We are looking for a magic potion.

Yang: Why?

Emily: Because it is supposed to grant godlike power to whoever drinks it. And I'm bored.

YN: A good enough reason as any.

Blake: Don't be silly, magic doesn't exist.

YN: Before I landed on this planet I'm pretty sure that you said there was no intelligent life beyond Remnant.

They wander around for another hour until they come across a temple.

Ruby: Cool!

Yang: Awesome!

Blake: This is odd.

Weiss: You would think that this would have been found already.

Emily just walked up to the central pillar and roundhouse kicked it. For any normal person this would end with a broken leg and an undamaged pillar. However, Emily is the Empress, a divine figure of godlike power. So when the dust clears the pillar is broken and a little bottle is found nestled inside.

 So when the dust clears the pillar is broken and a little bottle is found nestled inside

Emily then picks up the potion and walks over to YN.

Emily: (holding potion behind back) Close your eyes, tilt your head back and open your mouth.

YN thinks this is a bit weird but he trusts his empress so he follows orders.

Emily then poured the entire potion down YN's throat causing him to swallow the potion before collapsing face forward into the ground.

Emily: I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen.

Weiss: What the hell?

Ruby: (pokes YN) YN, dude, wake up.