Atlas overreacts and the Imperium flips out.

It was like any other day, heavy patrol craft were flying around Vale, and the capital ships were in low orbit flight. Then one gets two miles from the Atlas airspace. The commander of the Atlas outpost was one Colonel Vassily Arkipov. Colonel Arkipov had been put on red alert by Ironwood and told to react to any threat. He then commanded the airship, Galahad, to get airborne in addition to the five drop ships under his command.

 He then commanded the airship, Galahad, to get airborne in addition to the five drop ships under his command

Onboard the Imperial warship, Turbulent. The Imperial captain was on the bridge when he was called by an imperial officer.

 The Imperial captain was on the bridge when he was called by an imperial officer

Officer: Sir, there is a very fast, and very small object hurdling towards us. Impact in fifteen seconds.

Captain: Activate shields and prepare to fire.

Officer: Understood, impact in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one,

BANG! An Atlas missile strikes the bow of the ship. But thanks to the shields the damage is not severe, but the ship is still on fire.

Arkipov then ordered the Galahad to attack the Turbulent. The Galahad fired it's weapons at the Turbulent causing damage to the rudder. The Turbulent responds by firing two boarding torpedos at the Galahad before pulling away and looping back to focus on where the missile came from. focusing all reserve power on the engines. The torpedoes hit the Galahad and thirty specially trained guardsmen rush the Atlesian airmen with las rifles and bayonets. They aren't able to capture the vessel, too many of them have been killed. But they do destroy it, they blow off one of the sets of wings causing it to plummet to the ground.

The five drop ships then get into an attack run on the Turbulent but two are shot down and a third is forced to land back at base. The missiles managed to damage the engines slowing the ship down and to set fire to one of the decks. The two drop ships then try for another attack run but they were both shot down.
The Turbulent then fires incendiary shells at the Atlas base causing it to catch fire. Most of the garrison was killed although Arkipov somehow survived.
The Turbulent then limped back to Vale for repairs.

When they get back they find out that the Imperium is getting ready for war. The warship Indefatigable has been brought to Vale for rearming and refueling before setting off to shell Atlas.

 The warship Indefatigable has been brought to Vale for rearming and refueling before setting off to shell Atlas

The Indefatigable.

Weiss is using her family contacts to get Imperial sympathizers to safety and to protect their assets. The task force that has been allocated for this task consists of over one and a half million guardsmen and one hundred thousand tanks and other assorted armored vehicles.
They also brought half a million soldiers from Krieg to assist in the assault bringing their numbers up to two million. When you factor in that Atlas only has a population of one million it seems overkill.

The Indefatigable, which is well over ten times the size of even the largest Atlas airship and under the command of YN, fired its guns at the Atlas air fleet while they were docked. The Imperium practically body slammed Atlas in the sense that they managed to knockout or destroy the entire Atlas fleet in a single battle. Imperial troops then proceeded to swarm the city taking high casualties but they got the job done. Most of the citizens were sick of Ironwood and his toy soldiers so they stayed out of the fighting. Some soldiers even defected to the Imperium.

However the Atlesian knights were a problem. Due to the fact that they were robots they were not intimidated by the shear number of troops that the Imperium brought. They were also rather impervious to laz guns. That meant that they would have to be dealt with by tanks. But by the end of the week the battle was over, Ironwood had shot Arkipov before shooting himself, Jaques and Whitley were "accidentally" killed by a "stray" artillery shell, and Atlas surrendered to YN and it was annexed by the Imperium.

Emily showered YN with gifts, titles, Implied sexy time, and gratitude as to show thanks for him winning her another part of the planet. Willow then regained control of the SDC and immediately started to smooth over relationships with the Faunus. And the gauntlet of the Imperium squeezed tighter on Remnant.