Discovering something that shouldn't exist

YN is about to enter his room when he hears Emily on the other side.

Emily: Don't come In.

YN: Why?

Emily: I'm only in my under garments.

YN: You realize that that is only going to make me want to come in more.

Emily: You know what, come in, I need help with my bra.

YN enters the room and gives a little whistle.

YN: You know that you have the body that makes every woman in the Imperium, hell even the universe jealous

Emily: I do, I just wish the mechanicus would invent the self adhering bra. But whenever I say this they say "blah, the flesh is weak but the machine is strong" and all that crap. So until then You'll have to help me.

YN: I'm not complaining. It gives me a chance to give you a little squeeze every now and again.

YN then gives her breasts a little squeeze and causes her to let out a little moan.

YN: Your moans are so sexy.

Emily: Are my moans the only thing you find sexy about me?

YN: Your ample breasts, your, long and slender legs, your toned stomach, your flowing hair, your generous hips, and your knock out gorgeous face to name a few.

Emily then places a hand on YN's cheek and pulls him into a kiss.

This then escalates with YN removing his shirt and trousers.

It is at this point a maid is sent to get them because there has been something that they should know about.

The maid enters the room to see a naked YN and Emily with the latter pleasuring the former.

Maid: I, I, I, you are needed in the command bunker.
Sorry for barging in.

Neither YN or Emily stop what they are doing but YN asks why they are needed.

Maid: I'm not sure but I think it's important.

YN: Wait about five minutes.

Maid: Y-Yes sir.