Salem pt2 and that one time Speer purchaced a hotel

YN, Benedict, Moss, and Speer along with their guards and Salem are on the thunderhawk and the White Palace comes into view.

Salem: What city is that?

Moss: That isn't a city.

Salem: What is it then?

YN: My home, the White Palace.

Salem: That's your palace?! It's huge!

YN: The main building and the other building and gardens take up ten square miles and it sits on forty eight square miles of picturesque land.

Moss: Over one hundred billion lien and half a million lives went into building the Palace. And over one hundred and fifty billion lien went into furnishing it.

Salem: Now I feel inadequate.

The thunderhawk lands on the southern landing pad and they walk into the palace.

YN: I'm sorry that we have to enter through one of the side halls. The main hall is being cleaned.

Salem: This is the side entrance? But it is so grand.

Benedict: I guess it's ok, but the main hall is far grander. My private chambers are more luxurious though, do you wish to see for yourself.

Salem: I trust your word but I am inclined to follow nonetheless.

Benedict: Then follow me, I'm sure you will be rather pleased.

Salem then follows Benedict to his private chambers and she goes to his living room. She then reclines on her couch in a rather enticing position and Benedict sits next to her.

Benedict: So, what would you like to do?

Salem: I would actually like to lie down.

Benedict: Alright, my bed is through here.

Salem then gets off the couch and with a sway in her hips she goes to Benedict's bedroom. She lies down on the bed and asks Benedict to come over to her. He stands beside the bed where Salem is laying down. Suddenly she sits up and kisses him on the lips. Benedict is wide-eyed at this but he quickly kisses her back. She pulls him onto the bed and she straddles him. They then engage in a passionate kiss before Benedict pushes Salem onto her back and straddles her.
Seeing the shirtless Benedict on top of her causes Salem to blush. Benedict then leans down and whispers something in her ear.

Benedict: You look delicious. Your plump lips (kisses and sucks on her lips). Your pristine neck (love bites her neck). Your plump and full breasts are out (squeezes Salem's breasts and gives them a lick causing her to moan).Your sweet slender stomach (gives her belly a nice long lick). Your succulent hips (runs hands over her hips causing her to moan). Your perfect ass (firmly gropes her ass causing her to pant). Your long luscious legs (runs a hand up her thigh and she cums)

Salem: TAKE ME NOW! I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER SECOND!

Timeskip to after Benedict and Salem stop screwing like rabbits.

Benedict is laying on his bed with Salem and they are talking.

Salem: That was the best sex I have had in a long time.

Benedict: Likewise. (kisses Salem's neck) We should get dressed before my father starts to wonder what is going on.

Salem: Good idea.

Both of them quickly get dressed and they get ready to go. But before they do, Salem gives Benedict a passionate kiss.

Benedict: Let's go to my father now.