Short stories about YN's friends and family

That time Grey led the police in an alcohol-fueled fight against the army in a pasta place.

AN: This takes place just after the annexation of Vacuo.

Grey and a few of his friends, along with about sixty police officers, are going out for dinner to celebrate the annexation of Vacuo. They go to this pub place called McFinnigans and long story short, they get shitfaced drunk. They manage to drink all the alcohol in the place and they get pissed when there is no more alcohol. One of the commissars then points out the Pasta place across the street that has a lot of wine. Due to the fact that they left all their weapons at the office, they pick up whatever they could get their hands on.

They then charge the restaurant. They leap through the windows and barge through the door. The seventy commissars, guardsmen, and other Imperial officers don't react well to this and they go for whatever they could get their hands on as well due to the fact that they left all of their weapons at the barracks. The fight lasts for about thirty minutes and miraculously no one was killed. There were injuries but nothing major. Neither side won, they just became one big mob and trashed the restaurant before pouring into the street and marching into the park before falling asleep or setting trash can fires. Needless to say, Grey had a LOT of explaining to do.

In the end, Grey had to pay for all of the damages. A grand total of ten thousand Lien.
Grey is fairly wealthy by this point so it isn't crippling but it is significant.

That one time Ruby made out with Blake in a wardrobe.

Ruby was playing hide and seek with her team and Benedict in the Snow Palace and she was rushing around looking for somewhere to hide. She then spots a wardrobe and leaps inside surprising Blake who was hiding inside. By the way, it is important to know that this story takes place at the peak of Blake's heat cycle. Blake is understandably alarmed by Ruby flinging herself inside the wardrobe and on top of her no less. She then pulls out her scroll to use as a flashlight and sees Ruby panting and sweaty.

Blake: Ruby, forgive me!

Ruby: Forgive you for what?

Blake: This!

Blake then pushes Ruby against the wall and kisses her. Ruby, who isn't aware of what she should do in this situation reciprocates Blake's feelings. Blake then squeezes Ruby's waist and Ruby gives a cute squeal that makes Blake want her more. She removes her top and removes Ruby's before planting kisses all over her body. Both of them freeze like deers in headlights when the door opens and reveals Benedict staring at them with a small nosebleed. He then takes out his scroll and takes a photo before walking off to find Weiss and Yang.

That time Heisser was an MMA fighter

Heisser, before he worked as a member of YN's inner circle he had a part-time job as a lower level MMA prizefighter. He was actually really good. He won five belts and he made quite a bit of money. He was actually on mainstream television a few times because of it. He only stopped fighting professionally when he became a member of YN's inner circle. However he still does it as a hobby and he is even teaching Speer who, in turn, is teaching Heisser fencing.

That time Moss used a drop pod to get to his wife who was giving birth

Moss was serving on board the Indefatigable when he got the call that his wife was going into labor. He ran down to the hangar but there were no transport craft ready for immediate use. He then ran to one of the tubes and climbed into a drop pod and fired it at the field near the hospital and rushes inside. The reason Moss is able to use a drop pod and walk away from it without being a space marine is due to some augmentations. Not to the extent of a space marine but he still has augmentations. No one was hurt by the drop pod, however, he did crush a groundhog who was wandering about.

That time Gangele defeated an ork fleet while drunk.

Gangele was on board the Indefatigable and he was blitzed from here to Sunday. He wandered onto the command bridge and gave the command for them to fire a broadside.

Captain: But sir, we are in deep space, there is nothing to shoot at.

Gangele: Fire the guns.

Captain: But sir.

Gangele: I wanna fire the guns.

Captain: Fine, but if anybody asks, the consequences are your own fault.

Gangele gives the order to fire and a volley of shells sail forth.

Meanwhile, several hundred miles away and about an hour later. An ork Warband is bearing down on Remnant when suddenly their ships start to explode. Needless to say, the explosions are caused by the Indefatigable's volley. The random explosions are noticed by Battlefleet Oum and they investigate the site. When they get there they discover the destroyed wreckage of an entire ork fleet and they report to the command center on Remnant. It takes a while but they track the barrage back to Gangele and they award him with the golden naval cross and the Hero of the Imperium medal for his "brilliant tactical genius".

That time Emily set the Adeptus Assassinorum on a waitress for flirting with YN

This may surprise you due to the fact that YN has eleven girlfriends in addition to her but she is really possessive. She was at a bar with YN and the waitress who was serving them flirted with YN. Emily managed to keep her cool throughout the meal but after it was done she called the Adeptus Assassinorum and they dispatched a death squad of five assassins to get the job done. Needless to say, the waitress randomly disappeared and was never heard from again.