The end of the vacation and the parade

YN was in the garden of the white palace tending to one of his pride and joys. It isn't his family, dog, or car, he takes pride in those too, but a beautiful orchid.

YN: It took twelve tries but I finally grew one!

He then picks up the pot that the orchid is in and goes to one of the maids.

YN: Go get two guards and transport this orchid to my bedroom under armed guard. If the orchid fails to get there your pay will be docked for today.

The maid nodded and takes the orchid with both hands before being escorted by two guards to transport the aforementioned orchid. YN then goes to the eastern living room and sits beside Emily. Benedict then goes and meets up with Pyrrha

Benedict: I was thinking about going out with you later today.

Pyrrha: That would be nice, It has been a while since we have done anything.

Benedict: There is a nice little beach cafe we could go to.

Pyrrha: That sounds nice.

They then go out to the beach cafe and they are greeted by a peppy young waitress.

Brooke: My name is Brooke and I will be your server today. Is there anything I can get you?

Benedict: I'll have a beer and we'll share some chips.

Pyrrha: And I'll have a beer as well.

Brooke: I'll be right back with your order.

Brooke gives them a smile before skipping off. It takes about five minutes until she brings the beers. She puts down the two coasters but she writes something on the bottom of Benedict's. She then puts down the bowl of chips. And walks off with a sway in her hips.

YN then looks at what Brooke wrote on the back of his coaster.

Benedict: (reading in head) Hey cutie, here's my number 494-332-9033, call me.

AN: I just made up that phone number and I have no idea if it actually works.

Pyrrha then looks over and reads the note.

Pyrrha: She is cute, call her.

Brooke then comes back to the table.

Brooke: Is there anything else I can get you?

Benedict: Just tell me what time your shift ends.

Brooke: In about five minutes.

Benedict: Wonderful, I'll see you then outside of the cafe. And can I get the check.

Brooke: Sure thing.

Brooke writes the check and Benedict pays. He then goes outside with Pyrrha and she goes home and he waits for Brooke to get off work. When she gets off work she meets up with him and they go to the beach. They then get into Benedict's sports car and they go on a drive along the waterfront.