Exessive shananaganary leads to exessive property damage

YN, his family and friends are starting on a trip to Vacuo for some rest and relaxation in the sun.

YN: When we get to the city of Dastan everyone be on your best behavior.

Yang: Why?

YN: Because I say so, also the governor is a friend of my sister and I don't want to deal with her getting angry at me.

Blake: Wouldn't it make more sense for her to get angry at one of us if we were to do something stupid?

YN: It would but she is my sister, she'd naturally assume that I had something to do with it.

The thunderhawk lands at the local airport and they are driven to the Imperial residence in the city.

Team RWBY and team JNPR are given the use of one of the wings of the residence so they don't disturb YN's other guests.

Yang: I'm bored, let's go into town!

Weiss: That's a nice idea, I have heard that Dastan is the fashion capital of vacuo.

Blake: It would be nice to look around this ancient city.

Ruby: Hey Pyrrha, do you guys wanna come?

Pyrrha: I would like to see the city.

Nora: Sure.

Rin: Sounds fun.

Jane: Yeah.

They go into the city and they do what they each intended to do. Weiss, Rin, and Jane go clothes shopping, Blake, Ruby, and Pyrrha go sightseeing, Yang and Nora... go clubbing.

Everything is fine until Nora breaks the legs of a traitor for talking shit about YN in a bar, that escalates to Yang and Nora fleeing down the streets, grabbing their teams, and rushing to the Museum of the emperor. All of this is happening while traitors are doing traitorous things all over the city

YN is sitting at a table with Benedict, Speer, Moss, Grey, and Gangele playing monopoly when the faint sound of gunfire can be heard from the window.
YN then opens a cigar box on his desk revealing a police radio.

Radio: ALL UNITS GUNFIRE IN THE NORTH DISTRICT! ALL AVAILABLE UNITS RESPOND! POSSIBLY ACTION BY TRATOR FORCES, ALL UNITS AVAILABLE UNITS RESPOND! MUSEUM OF THE EMPEROR IS UNDER SIEGE, A FORCE OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SOLDIERS IS DEFENDING THE MUSEUM ALONG WITH EIGHT FEMALE VIPS SEVERAL HUNDRED CIVILIANS AND THE EIGHT FEMALE VIPS ALL UNITS NOT ENGAGED AS OF YET REPORT TO THE MUSEUM OF THE EMPEROR!

YN: Gentlemen, we have a problem.

Moss: You must extricate yourself if there is a threat of traitors.

YN: The museum of the emperor is under siege, eight of my friends, along with several hundred of my subjects are being assaulted by traitors and if we do nothing will be subject to their perversions. ASSEMBLE ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL REGIMENTS AND PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

The five regiments of Moss, Grey, Speer, Heisser, and Gangele march through the city's streets battling the traitors. YN, along with thirty of his chosen warriors move to secure the museum of the emperor while the rest of his force secure the nearby city blocks.

The entrance into the museum by YN and his chosen warriors was rather impressive to say the least. The traitors had captured the lobby and were preparing to execute several captured guards civilians. In front of the civilians was a large stained glass window portraying YN in full battle armor alongside his chosen warriors in battle ready positions.

Child: (in head) Holy emperor protect us and save us in our darkest hour. (aloud but mumbled) Please god, save us!

It was at that point YN and his chosen warriors leaped through the window and brutally killed all the traitors. It is at this point when the child who was praying earlier walks up to YN.

Child: (staring at YN's feet) Thank you for saving us your majesty, we are eternally grateful.

YN: It was nothing, crushing revolts is in my job description. Also, I know I'm the emperor but look me in the eyes.

The child hesitantly meets YN's gaze.

YN then sits down on some rubble and puts the child on his knee.

YN: Tell me a little about yourself my child, what would you like to be when you grow up

Child: I wanna be in the guard when I grow up!

YN: An officer I presume?

Child: Yes your majesty.

YN then picks a guard officer's cap off of the ground and places it on the head of the child.

YN: Here's the first part of your uniform. See you in ten or so years.

Child: One last thing your majesty, why did you address me as my child?

YN: Because as the emperor I am the father to all my subjects, just as the empress is mother to all of our subjects.

The child then gives YN a hug before getting off of his knee and going back to his parents.

Fighting continues for a day with a few thousand people dying from various causes throughout the whole battle. Teams RWBY and JNPR were secured and evacuated to the Pride of Terra which was in low orbit. When the dust clears YN asks Speer something which he had been wondering for a while.

YN: You're wearing leather boots now and that makes sense given that we just went through a city fight but you always seem to be wearing either leather boots or leather shoes, never sneakers, even when working out, why is that?

Speer: Well, I have really wide feet, so dress shoes and boots are far more comfortable than sneakers. And the reason why all my shoes are leather is because black leather shoes go well with my day to day wear.

AN: I have wide flat feet so Speer's response is my response to why I don't wear sneakers with the exception of working out.

YN: Fair enough.

Half way across town Moss, along with several dozen Tempestus Scions are kicking in the door of the traitor lair.

Moss: HEYHO, THE INQUISITION IS HERE TO BREAK UP YOUR TRAITOROUS CIRCLE JERK!

They then proceeded to break up the traitorous circle jerk with fire and sword. The fight only lasts a few minutes and when it is over Moss tells YN that everything is back under control.

YN then orders the inner circle to pack their bags for Terra, they are going to be doing some restructuring.